J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
yeah know whats gonna wind up happening ... the girl at the little store on the corner ... welll she's your cousin/sister .....
the girl working at the gas station is your mom's aunt/sister .... the girl at the library is another sister/used to be brother ...
the girl that works as janitor at the school weekends is your grandma/cousin/brother's sister's aunt on your dad's side ....
the cop sargent that works nights only / part time stripper .. is your mom's cousin's sister's grandma's aunt grants mother's cousin's sister ........aaaarrrggggghhhh W.T.F i'm so fucking confused ... i don't remember if i called for an ambulance , who the driver is also related to you ,,, but who the fuck knows where she comes from cause nobody can remember her at all ...
HELP ME !!!!!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
You forgot about most of the cabbies in town being your Daughter/sisters

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1871176
I'm just gonna post this here. It started out as a test render but got way out of hand. LOL!
:unsure: What is that old saying?!?!?!.... Loli's to the right, Loli's to the Left, Loli's in front.....:KEK::KEK:

Doc lets just have MC see the girl's PF (Westy20's game) and talks Grant into cloning all of them;):KEK::KEK:. (Using Charlie"F95 Friendly"#2 to make it ok for them to be back on here)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
:unsure: What is that old saying?!?!?!.... Loli's to the right, Loli's to the Left, Loli's in front.....:KEK::KEK:

Doc lets just have MC see the girl's PF (Westy20's game) and talks Grant into cloning all of them;):KEK::KEK:. (Using Charlie"F95 Friendly"#2 to make it ok for them to be back on here)
I aged them up a little so F95 won't delete it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm gonna say this just to piss you off. You know, because I'm an asshole and all that. You forgot Abere's sister Anniki (Niki.)
View attachment 1870898
I wasn't going to add her until her game had come out, because she isn't in 23S. But just for you:
family-tree.gv.png
Seriously though, things are going to get messy when there's a third game's worth of girls to deal with.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I wasn't going to add her until her game had come out, because she isn't in 23S. But just for you:
View attachment 1871255
Seriously though, things are going to get messy when there's a third game's worth of girls to deal with.
Actually Extra Credit won't have an insane amount of characters like 23S and the other one. It's only gonna have about 6-7 harem girls and the only two connected to the other games are Abere and Eve.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
It probably all started with the MC getting hold of a time machine, and going back in time and screwing his grandmothers.
Add that to the family tree...

Which would make the MC, Grants father, or grandfather, depending on how far back he went.
It will look something like this.
spirograph.jpg

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
It probably all started with the MC getting hold of a time machine, and going back in time and screwing his grandmothers.
Add that to the family tree...

Which would make the MC, Grants father, or grandfather, depending on how far back he went.
And who knows, with future science, he may have frozen some of his sperm, gotten a sex change operation and used that sperm to impregnate himself before going back in time, so he could even be Grants mother or grandmother.

It will look something like this.
View attachment 1871456
Something Doc doesn't want us to know is Richard (Who's Grant's father) is in reality 23 Sister's MC who stole Doc's flying delorean. ;):KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
MrI'm-My-Own-Grandpa.gif

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Something Doc doesn't want us to know is Richard (Who's Grant's father) is in reality 23 Sister's MC who stole Doc's flying delorean. ;):KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
View attachment 1871482
If it is true mc should show evidences (pictures of young nude granny) to Grant and say: this is how i met your mother:KEK:
Mc is loving incest that much he was enjoying it before he was borned:illuminati:;)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes