jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I won't be able to afford that shit. Well, unless Extra Credit does really well. LOL
Well Doc if you do get a 4090 you'll have to pick up a 1,000+ wtt psu to ;). Well look on the bright side Doc the price of the 3000 series cards have come down in price in the last two months. I've found a 3070ti for around msrp $700 at Micro Center.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well Doc if you do get a 4090 you'll have to pick up a 1,000+ wtt psu to ;). Well look on the bright side Doc the price of the 3000 series cards have come down in price in the last two months. I've found a 3070ti for around msrp $700 at Micro Center.
I actually have a 1,000W PSU. When I built my new PC I remembered to future proof some stuff. I'm using a 3060 now.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Boobs Lover the new Doc game has a clone of someone from CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED and Abere's little sister.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shoot, Doc is making new incest game.
That means new universum, new connections, blood relationships, new characters to fuck:love:o_O
Fuck, but i'm confused already in Doc's games universe, sometimes i don't know who is who, i'm afraid of new game:WutFace:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
That means new universum, new connections, blood relationships, new characters to fuck:love:o_O
Fuck, but i'm confused already, i'm afraid of new game:WutFace:
Doc already said it starts off a few years before 23 sisters starts and will catch up to 23 sisters point in time. There is going to fewer in the new MC's harem 5 girls tops. ;)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
That means new universum, new connections, blood relationships, new characters to
There will be some incest later on, but not in the beginning. Maybe Abere and her sister Niki, but I haven't decided. The MC will have a sister we'll meet later on. This is gonna be a much slower burn with a LOT LESS characters and more like a sitcom instead of a Mel Brook's movie. It'll be funny and raunchy though.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
There will be some incest later on, but not in the beginning. Maybe Abere and her sister Niki, but I haven't decided. The MC will have a sister we'll meet later on. This is gonna be a much slower burn with a LOT LESS characters and more like a sitcom instead of a Mel Brook's movie. It'll be funny and raunchy though.
Dear Uncle Buck a Doc game Directed by Mel Brook this is going to be a none stop laugh your ass off with incest. ;):KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Sitcom style is good idea, i've seen few games with sitcom style that are promising and people likes 90s sitcom style in that games.

I'm not complaining about anything.
Less characters? Ok, why not! That means new game will be more simple to catch up with.
Also i'm ok with slow burn, mc should know girl/sister longer than 15 mins before he will fuck her:KEK:
Incest between Abere and her sister:oops: Hell yea!!!!!

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
By the way Doc, I didn't update the chart o' incest after the last update because I'm not sure exactly where Kathy and Becky fit in. Megan suggested previously that they were Shannon and Karen's sisters, but in the last update Grant said they were his sisters.
They're Shannon and Karen's sisters. Grant just calls them his sisters.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes