Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
i keep this on my watch list, b/c i enjoy the topic...but still v12b, after 5 months? :cry:
I was kind of taking a break from it for a few month and working on some other projects. I'm finishing up another games update right now, but after that I'll be returning to work on 23 Sisters. I am hoping to get the Alpha to the next update in April sometime.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Two scenes won't unlock in the scene replay screen.
1.) Meehh's blowjob scene right have fucking Georgina
2.) Sheila's blowjob and sex scene, when you first meet her.

This seems to be a glitch in the script.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Can't wait. How many of his 23 sisters has the MC fucked so far?
Around 12 right now (more daunieces than anything) but as Grant(Doc) has said there are more sisters than he claims for the MC to have fun with. (the sad part is one of the sisters isn't fuckable thanks to Doc's no/questionable NTR and putting her in the game that shall not be named)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Grant is a total nerd at heart. He hadn't had time in recent years to watch the Disney Star Wars and Marvel Movies because he's been busy conquering the Universe. He's had some free time recently to watch them. I don't think he's a fan. View attachment 2518597
Doc you're missing the other three along with MC then you'll have Disney's new movie MC and the Seven loli's.;):KEK::KEK::KEK:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am hoping to start work on the 23 Sister 0.12 Alpha sometime next week. It is the beginning of the end. I am so thrilled to show y'all how it ends. SPOILERS - It's not technically ending. It's actually setting up a new story with some of the same characters. I hope y'all like it. Stay tuned...
3.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I am hoping to start work on the 23 Sister 0.12 Alpha sometime next week. It is the beginning of the end. I am so thrilled to show y'all how it ends. SPOILERS - It's not technically ending. It's actually setting up a new story with some of the same characters. I hope y'all like it. Stay tuned...
View attachment 2523801
Mico-something Grant setting there still waiting on them to get the most important part of the new body working right so he could get started on the next game's MC.;):devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so now I'm very, very sure that work on 23 Sister's 0.13 Alpha will begin late next week. Probably on Thursday or Friday. Maybe Saturday. Thanks for letting me take a couple moths off from it. It will be fun to get back to work on it. At the moment I'm finishing up an update to the game Tomboy Supremacy 0.2. Once that's finished the beginning of the end will start for 23 Sisters. Stay tuned... 1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Okay, so now I'm very, very sure that work on 23 Sister's 0.13 Alpha will begin late next week. Probably on Thursday or Friday. Maybe Saturday. Thanks for letting me take a couple moths off from it. It will be fun to get back to work on it. At the moment I'm finishing up an update to the game Tomboy Supremacy 0.2. Once that's finished the beginning of the end will start for 23 Sisters. Stay tuned... View attachment 2526776
Looks like someone is sad that they have been making fun of her hopping on one foot to fly.;):devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK: or she's sad because it's taking Doc this long to get back to his roots with 23 Sisters.:KEK::KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes