Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The Charlie Clone Drones. They are the worker bees of Shipman Enterprises across the conquered universe. They look cute, innocent and adorable. Looks can be deceiving though. In the next update to 23 Sister you will learn, the horrific, terrifying and kind of sexy truth about them. It'll also show how monstrous but also show how much of a genius Grant is. Stay tuned...
3.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The Charlie Clone Drones. They are the worker bees of Shipman Enterprises across the conquered universe. They look cute, innocent and adorable. Looks can be deceiving though. In the next update to 23 Sister you will learn, the horrific, terrifying and kind of sexy truth about them. It'll also show how monstrous but also show how much of a genius Grant is. Stay tuned...
View attachment 2530158
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc since its been almost half a year since the last 23 Sisters could 23 Sister Abere could have another 2hr baby:)unsure:but if the 2week baby gas takes half the time with the 2nd kid does that mean if Abere has another one it would be an hour baby?);):KEK:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am hoping to reveal the truth about Valentina soon. It was teased in The Three Deaths WN that all is not what it seems to be. I will tell you the truth is much more terrifying. The sad thing is, is that Valentina doesn't even know the truth. 6.png

Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Not sure if this game or CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED ever said for sure what they were, but I've started calling a generic puffed wheat cereal I got the other day "Sugar Smackers"...

I like to keep a bag of the cheap stuff for late night snacking. First time I got this and it's good as a popcorn substitute or the normal way, with milk. ;)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Not sure if this game or CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED ever said for sure what they were, but I've started calling a generic puffed wheat cereal I got the other day "Sugar Smackers"...

I like to keep a bag of the cheap stuff for late night snacking. First time I got this and it's good as a popcorn substitute or the normal way, with milk. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, the conversations in this game can be pretty fun(loved the nuke jokes), though I guess the dev likes to shave things when it comes to Disney. The Star Wars TV shows are still trash and the MCU is no longer a money maker. But, I guess much like the tooth fairy some things just are a matter of faith.

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, the conversations in this game can be pretty fun(loved the nuke jokes), though I guess the dev likes to shave things when it comes to Disney. The Star Wars TV shows are still trash and the MCU is no longer a money maker. But, I guess much like the tooth fairy some things just are a matter of faith.
But in this game the tooth fairy daughter is one of the sisters.;):KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes