Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yeah, the conversations in this game can be pretty fun(loved the nuke jokes), though I guess the dev likes to shave things when it comes to Disney. The Star Wars TV shows are still trash and the MCU is no longer a money maker. But, I guess much like the tooth fairy some things just are a matter of faith.
I've actually learned to hate and dispise Disney over the past year. I gave them the benefit of the doubt until Boba Fett and Obi-Wan. Those were the final straws. Disney use to entertain me, but watching them burn and destroy themselves I've learned is much more entertaining. LOL! This render is my only dream for Disney.
1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I've actually learned to hate and dispise Disney over the past year. I gave them the benefit of the doubt until Boba Fett and Obi-Wan. Those were the final straws. Disney use to entertain me, but watching them burn and destroy themselves I've learned is much more entertaining. LOL! This render is my only dream for Disney.
View attachment 2545725
Looks like Grant is going to clean his second home.;):KEK::KEK::KEK:

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 2545725
Yeah, I had problems with them for a long time. Some of the things I heard from older people put me off of them. Those things also explained the number of Disney employees and executives that get caught in pedo stings.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah. I can enjoy this game for the most part as its kinda not in our world. I have seen some games that try to come off grounded and portray themselves as being in our world, and those make me laugh. Saw one where the mother/father were getting divorced and the mother was worried about losing custody. I had to wonder how rich the husband was to pull that off, since less than 10% of contended sole custody cases are won by men. Heck, I saw a court once that was seriously considering giving the mom(a drug addled stripper) custody, despite the fact that the divorce was happening because of the near death of the toddler when he found mommies coke stash.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yeah. I can enjoy this game for the most part as its kinda not in our world. I have seen some games that try to come off grounded and portray themselves as being in our world, and those make me laugh. Saw one where the mother/father were getting divorced and the mother was worried about losing custody. I had to wonder how rich the husband was to pull that off, since less than 10% of contended sole custody cases are won by men. Heck, I saw a court once that was seriously considering giving the mom(a drug addled stripper) custody, despite the fact that the divorce was happening because of the near death of the toddler when he found mommies coke stash.
I actually have another game I'm working on that is almost as crazy as 23 Sisters but is actually grounded in reality. It's Tomboy Supremacy. You may think that's impossible, but I promise you, it is not. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Cozmo is the same voice that's in your head when you caption all of those renders Doc posts. ;)
Wait so Cozmo has a voice like John Candy? and here I was thinking Cozmo should sound more like Mr Floppy(Bobcat Goldthwait) from Unhappily Ever After.;):ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hello when dose the next update coming to this game :)
That's a good question and Doc said as soon as both Tomboy Supremacy and Extra Credits full updates are finished he will start to work on 23 Sisters update. So in about another week maybe a week and a half depending on if there are any unforeseen hiccups.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Wait so Cozmo has a voice like John Candy? and here I was thinking Cozmo should sound more like Mr Floppy(Bobcat Goldthwait) from Unhappily Ever After.;):ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK:
The voice you hear depends upon the number and mix of mind altering substances you've had.

If you're hearing John Candy, you're getting the "Uncle Buck" treatment, which means you probably only did the weed and beer; if you're hearing Bobcat, then you must have brought out the 'shine, meth and LSD and that opened you up to Cozmo.

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes