jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
When you're crazy, insane, mad scientist father gets mad at you and tells you to "Go fuck yourself," so you go to your room and ask yourself if you wanna fuck and she's like "I could use a good fucking." LOL!
View attachment 2565685
Doc is it wrong to say I would go have fun with Mary-Cate but would that be like Zina asked would that be masturbation or insect if you're with yourself?;)o_O:sneaky::KEK::KEK::KEK:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Oh, and double teaming your mother with your mothers male clone, and DPing her would be, confusing?

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
When you finally build up the courage to ask yourself and your dad if they'd do some lesbian shit together and then join them in a three way. View attachment 2565879
Or working up the courage to ask your female clone, your dads female clone, your mother, your mothers female clone along with her male clone to an orgy.
With Grant tied to a post watching.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc you put Both the House of Habsburg and Targaryen to shame with Grant's son's family tree MC is his own sister and father of his own daughter with himself.o_O:devilish:o_O:LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::KEK::KEK::KEK:

And Doc I thought Grant was going to turn all the woke into Giant Chicken food?;):devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's happening. It's finally fucking happening! After a very long break and multiple delays work will finally begin on the last few more updates of 23 Sisters in a couple days. I'm wrapping up work on Tomboy Supremacy 0.2 and once it's done work on 23 Sisters will begin. I know a lot of you have been waiting so patiently and I thank you for it. Get ready.
1.png

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
It's happening. It's finally fucking happening! After a very long break and multiple delays work will finally begin on the last few more updates of 23 Sisters in a couple days. I'm wrapping up work on Tomboy Supremacy 0.2 and once it's done work on 23 Sisters will begin. I know a lot of you have been waiting so patiently and I thank you for it. Get ready.
View attachment 2575534
I would not describe it as patiently wait.
Some of the followers made sock puppets and named them after the characters in the story.
The puppets spend a lot of time in the washing machine now.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For those of you that had lost faith in ever seeing more of 23 Sisters, I have a present for you straight from my SubscribeStar page. It's the schedule of the games I'll be working on. Look what up next. Blessed are the faithful who have patience. I think Grant said that. LOL! Stay tuned...
Screenshot 2023-04-28 132214.png

Reactions: Dins and pgm_01
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes