Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc and here I thought Revy inspire you more than anything for the Death Squad.;):KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
View attachment 2551839
The Three Deaths are somewhat based off of The Mon Squad. Zina is directly based off of, but with my own genius ideas, Zombina. She's the redhead in the video. It's sad because these characters are side characters that are barley developed and I found them way more interesting than the main characters.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
The Three Deaths are somewhat based off of The Mon Squad. Zina is directly based off of, but with my own genius ideas, Zombina. She's the redhead in the video. It's sad because these characters are side characters that are barley developed and I found them way more interesting than the main characters.
Doc I wasn't much of a fan of the main story (Monster Musume) so I did a hard pass on all the side stories.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc I wasn't much of a fan of the main story (Monster Musume) so I did a hard pass on all the side stories.
I was kind of the same way. I thought it was somewhat funny, so I pushed on. Then The Mon Squad showed up late in the show for a few episodes. They were fucking awesome! Why wasn't the show about them? They're hot and they're fucking cool as hell. I didn't think the creator of the show gave them their proper dues, so I kind of created my own. In The Mon Squad Zombina was my favorite. She had no backstory whatsoever, so yeah, I created my own Zombina with Zina and gave her an extensive background and story. Now she's a lot of people's favorite character. She's actually my 2nd favorite....After Niki of course, who also was loosely based off a anime character.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
This a very weird game, Alien loli girls, loli goat girls, incest... more loli girls. Just very weird. I am not going to say anything about the loli kink... but the game is not for me. If it was just finding your lost (not loli) 23 sisters and knocking them up... then maybe... but anyway... yeah.. goat girl... weird.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I was hoping I'd begin work on 23 Sisters this week, but the update to Tomboy Supremacy is taking a little longer than I estimated. It's a pretty big update. I've still got a bit to do. I hope to start work on 23S next week. Sorry. I know you guys have been waiting patiently for half a year. Give me a little bit longer. 1.png

• Sad
Reactions: pgm_01 and jstreet

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I was hoping I'd begin work on 23 Sisters this week, but the update to Tomboy Supremacy is taking a little longer than I estimated. It's a pretty big update. I've still got a bit to do. I hope to start work on 23S next week. Sorry. I know you guys have been waiting patiently for half a year. Give me a little bit longer. View attachment 2564297
Compensatory lewds are required.

WE DEMAND REPARATIONS! ;)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes