Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Rendering will begin on the Full Update to 23 Sisters 0.13b tomorrow. I will start posting preview renders in the next few days. You guys have been waiting more than half a year for this one, and I appreciate that you let me take a break to figure a great ending which you're not gonna see coming, but you're gonna love. Anyway, stay tuned....
1.png

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Once this 23 Sister 0.13b Full Update is released there will only be one last full update to the game. A lot of AVN don't end to well. I was part of that problem. I wanted 23 Sister to go out with a bang. It's turning out to be a supernova. This end is...I don't know how to explain it. It's so crazy. You're gonna see stuff you didn't even expect even me to think up. I've told my coauthor and proofreader LTL a tiny bit what to expect, but he really has no idea. I don't even think he would imagine I could think something like this up. I usually post a good amount of preview renders, but this update will have a lot less because almost every scene is a major spoiler. When you play the update you will 100% understand. Anyway, we're still ahead of schedule.

Reactions: pgm_01 and DigDug69

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Once this 23 Sister 0.13b Full Update is released there will only be one last full update to the game. A lot of AVN don't end to well. I was part of that problem. I wanted 23 Sister to go out with a bang. It's turning out to be a supernova. This end is...I don't know how to explain it. It's so crazy. You're gonna see stuff you didn't even expect even me to think up. I've told my coauthor and proofreader LTL a tiny bit what to expect, but he really has no idea. I don't even think he would imagine I could think something like this up. I usually post a good amount of preview renders, but this update will have a lot less because almost every scene is a major spoiler. When you play the update you will 100% understand. Anyway, we're still ahead of schedule.
Ok, I am both terrified and aroused.
I do not know whether to run and hide, or get naked.
I suppose that in the end I will get naked, but leave my sneakers on in case I need to run.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes