Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'M BACK and it's been a hell of a week. If you've been a subscriber for a while you may remember hearing stuff about my grandma. She's always been the bright spot in my life and she the most sharp witted person I've ever known. As some of you know, she had an accident last Feb, if I remember correctly. Well, she hasn't been the same since. Her mind has degraded insanely fast since she fell and her health is tanking. My aunt who lives very close to my grandma called me on Monday and said she wasn't doing to good and thought I should come down spend some time with her. My grandma I mean. So I did. I hopped on a plane flew to ATL (AKA - Hell on Earth) and then to New Orleans. I spent a couple days with her and damn it's sad. It's not like she's loosing memories but it's new information. She isn't remembering stuff you talked about 5-10 minutes ago. She remembers stuff from a while back but anything from the past year or so, nothing. Anyway, I got home around 7AM this morning and slept all day.

Anyway, back to the 23 Sisters 0.13B Full Update. As I told y'all earlier this week all the renders are DONE! The vast majority of the coding is done. I've got a little more to do, plus the animation. I had rendered it on Monday, but I noticed an error and I'm gonna have o redo it. It shouldn't take to long. Less than two hours to rerender it. I fixed the error before I left, so I've just got to click "Render." Stay tuned...

12.png

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Sorry to hear about your Grandmother, Doc. One of my Grandmother's had frontal lobe dementia and the other Alzheimer's. Both got worse rapidly after the loss of a loved one, one lost their youngest son, the other her husband. I wouldn't normally say an illness is evil, but dementia is just evil. The person you know is there, physically, but they are not the same person you knew. I'm glad you were able to spend time with her.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Wasn't the a Howdy blow job the Texas Hello and here I thought the Arkansas Hello was like the Alabama Hello "Sister fucking" but "cousin fucking".:LOL::KEK:
Bill Clinton, former governor of Arkansas, showed Monica Lewinski how to formally greet people from Arkansas in the oval office.
But she broke tradition and made a mess of things.
She was supposed to swallow.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Bill Clinton, former governor of Arkansas, showed Monica Lewinski how to formally greet people from Arkansas in the oval office.
But she broke tradition and made a mess of things.
She was supposed to swallow.
Bill Clinton may have been governor but he picked up most of his kinks when he meet his husband on the North east coast for college;):KEK:.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so the person I need to finish something has finally finished....It's 4:30AM. I've sent a message to Shaddy to be ready tonight to help me out. He hasn't responded but he will. Anyway, bedtime.. 1.png

Reactions: pgm_01
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes