Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Good morn....I mean afternoon. I 'm looking over what I've got left to do of renders and there's a good chance I may be able to finish them up tonight. If that happens I might be able to get the 23 Sisters 0.13b Full Update out tomorrow for certain tiers. We'll see.

Wait. Did I use the wrong Abere? Uh, whatever. LOL!
1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I was just thinking again.
I know, thinking is not a good idea with me.
But, a good plot twist for the last release would be introducing Cozmo as God.
But Cozmo isn't a NTR fan unless do to Doc drinking to much coffee he has been hiding that Cozmos was the biggest NTR fan of all time.:sneaky::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
But Cozmo isn't a NTR fan unless do to Doc drinking to much coffee he has been hiding that Cozmos was the biggest NTR fan of all time.:sneaky::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK:
I was thinking of it more as a walk on part.
Cozmo shows up, and the demons all react to him being there, meanwhile the angel, and nun start cuddling and fawning over him.
And then they run around and introduce him to everyone.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Good morning everyone!! All the renders are done. I've still got the animation and coding to do. though. I'm aiming for a release tonight. There's a lot of story in this update. As most of you know the game is coming to an end. This update ties everything together. There will be one more update after this one though. It has a few player requests that folks have been having. I always try to put stuff that players request in the games one way or another. Anyway, stay tuned...

P.S. - I plan on having a lot of sex scene in the final update. There's a few girls that haven't been banged yet and I do plan to have the MC bang most of them. So....
1.png

Reactions: pgm_01 and DigDug69

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Good morning everyone!! All the renders are done. I've still got the animation and coding to do. though. I'm aiming for a release tonight. There's a lot of story in this update. As most of you know the game is coming to an end. This update ties everything together. There will be one more update after this one though. It has a few player requests that folks have been having. I always try to put stuff that players request in the games one way or another. Anyway, stay tuned...

P.S. - I plan on having a lot of sex scene in the final update. There's a few girls that haven't been banged yet and I do plan to have the MC bang most of them. So....
View attachment 2814933
Is both sad and happy, because the end means that we all will no longer have our favorite girls coming to visit us anymore.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'M BACK and it's been a hell of a week. If you've been a subscriber for a while you may remember hearing stuff about my grandma. She's always been the bright spot in my life and she the most sharp witted person I've ever known. As some of you know, she had an accident last Feb, if I remember correctly. Well, she hasn't been the same since. Her mind has degraded insanely fast since she fell and her health is tanking. My aunt who lives very close to my grandma called me on Monday and said she wasn't doing to good and thought I should come down spend some time with her. My grandma I mean. So I did. I hopped on a plane flew to ATL (AKA - Hell on Earth) and then to New Orleans. I spent a couple days with her and damn it's sad. It's not like she's loosing memories but it's new information. She isn't remembering stuff you talked about 5-10 minutes ago. She remembers stuff from a while back but anything from the past year or so, nothing. Anyway, I got home around 7AM this morning and slept all day.

Anyway, back to the 23 Sisters 0.13B Full Update. As I told y'all earlier this week all the renders are DONE! The vast majority of the coding is done. I've got a little more to do, plus the animation. I had rendered it on Monday, but I noticed an error and I'm gonna have o redo it. It shouldn't take to long. Less than two hours to rerender it. I fixed the error before I left, so I've just got to click "Render." Stay tuned...

12.png

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Sorry to hear about your Grandmother, Doc. One of my Grandmother's had frontal lobe dementia and the other Alzheimer's. Both got worse rapidly after the loss of a loved one, one lost their youngest son, the other her husband. I wouldn't normally say an illness is evil, but dementia is just evil. The person you know is there, physically, but they are not the same person you knew. I'm glad you were able to spend time with her.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes