Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm also wondering if we should add that "Trans" tag? Damn that scene is gonna piss some people off, but it's gonna be the opposite of the people who are normally pisses off about it. Admit it. That's genius writing. LOL!

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I'm also wondering if we should add that "Trans" tag? Damn that scene is gonna piss some people off, but it's gonna be the opposite of the people who are normally pisses off about it. Admit it. That's genius writing. LOL!
The body was born female.
It never had a dick, so it does not qualify.
It's just one of those WTF moments.
People playing the game should be used to those by now.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
popup blockers can be your friend.
Yes, yes they can. But the last time I tried downloading a "popup blocker", I ended up with a bunch of garbage files I didn't want. Had to clean my computer. Maybe I just need to research and read better haha. I also ain't gonna pay for anything.
Got any suggestions? (I really ain't gonna download anything new just to use mixdrop when there are other download links to use that don't cause that problem. lol)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yes, yes they can. But the last time I tried downloading a "popup blocker", I ended up with a bunch of garbage files I didn't want. Had to clean my computer. Maybe I just need to research and read better haha. I also ain't gonna pay for anything.
Got any suggestions? (I really ain't gonna download anything new just to use mixdrop when there are other download links to use that don't cause that problem. lol)
It's on Itch. Check the links. It's also free. No ads either.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
popup blockers can be your friend.
Pop up blockers block most pop-ups, but it doesn't prevent you from having to click the download button about 6 times or so to get the DL to start. It's the worst of those generally used on that point. Workupload isn't as bad on that point, but it's blocked several VPN IPs, which make it a pain.

GoFile, Pixel and Anon seem to be the best for me, though Anon has been a little bit weird lately, failing and causing a complete re-download just as a file is about to finish.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
This game started off weird, in a good way. Then it went weird in an "I can't follow WTF is going on" kind of way. Now it looks like it's trying to go in a Dogma/Supernatural plot twist way.
Maybe once the game/story is finished I'll do another playthrough from the beginning so I don't have big time gaps between chapters and maybe I can make better sense of what is going on.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
This game started off weird, in a good way. Then it went weird in an "I can't follow WTF is going on" kind of way. Now it looks like it's trying to go in a Dogma/Supernatural plot twist way.
Maybe once the game/story is finished I'll do another playthrough from the beginning so I don't have big time gaps between chapters and maybe I can make better sense of what is going on.
LSD will help you to understand the game better.
Not that you will remember it later, and you might find yourself running up to people while screaming, I got my father pregnant.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This game is a little too much for some people. I'm not gonna deny that. It was my first main attempt at an AVN. We do have some "Somewhat" more normal games which can be found in the OP. They have a lot less characters, are a much slower burn and has a crapload more character development.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
This game is a little too much for some people. I'm not gonna deny that. It was my first main attempt at an AVN. We do have some "Somewhat" more normal games which can be found in the OP. They have a lot less characters, are a much slower burn and has a crapload more character development.
has MC stopped letting his dad run his entire life yet?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes