SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Having issues getting the Mac version to work - first converted the PC using SDK 7.5.3, then tried your Mc version once it was finished, but am getting:

Not sure how to proceed - thnx for any advice
If you notice after you created the "Mac" build, you will see it's only 14MB (13.9 MB (14,646,695 bytes) it is indeed odd that it just makes that, try copying just try to copy that into the win version and see.

There is something oddball going on with this game as with any SDK you try it only creates the "Mac" only bit nothing else.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This game started off weird, in a good way.
Yup. Terrific start. Kinda goes off the rails into WTF? too quickly and for too long. I am fine with a little bit of werid given the absurd premise, but nonstop nonsense with 90% crazy talk to 10% lewds ran me off. And I say that as someone who was a paid subscriber. Now, I won't bother to download the updates for free.

I wish the dev luck. Dunno who his target audience is though. Not me, clearly.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Yup. Terrific start. Kinda goes off the rails into WTF? too quickly and for too long. I am fine with a little bit of werid given the absurd premise, but nonstop nonsense with 90% crazy talk to 10% lewds ran me off. And I say that as someone who was a paid subscriber. Now, I won't bother to download the updates for free.

Yeah, it did go in a direction I wasn't expecting. As silly and crazy it was at the beginning, I wish it would have just remained on that path. It was fun and new and different, and would have worked on a continual basis. There was no need to go off on the strange tangent that it did. I think he was trying to make it more interesting, and in doing so, kind of detracted from the game itself. I'll see how the new update pans out, maybe he's returning to its roots as the game winds down. We'll see. Still a damn fine game, though.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

I admit, it did go off the rails. That is my fault. I'd never really done anything creative in my life and when I started working on 23 Sisters shit just kind of came out like a flood and it just got stranger and stranger. That flood is just a creek now and flowing normally. I'm trying to do some "Somewhat" normal stuff with Extra Credit and Tomboy Supremacy. When you play those you can definitely a difference between them and 23S. Anyway, I'm sorry for that. I am trying to do better.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I admit, it did go off the rails. That is my fault. I'd never really done anything creative in my life and when I started working on 23 Sisters shit just kind of came out like a flood and it just got stranger and stranger. That flood is just a creek now and flowing normally. I'm trying to do some "Somewhat" normal stuff with Extra Credit and Tomboy Supremacy. When you play those you can definitely a difference between them and 23S. Anyway, I'm sorry for that. I am trying to do better.
But the weirdness just made 23 Sisters more interesting.
The WTF's were very entertaining.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
But the weirdness just made 23 Sisters more interesting.
The WTF's were very entertaining.
I know a lot of folks enjoy it and I'm very happy they do. That one preview in the update may be kind of done like 23 Sisters. I do realize people like stuff like this. I'm gonna try to replicate it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thing is, this had to be weird.

I don't think a storyline like this would work as well if it wasn't.

Okay, Docs thinkyfacing me...

I'll clarify.

Imagine the MC being told by his dad that he has 23 sisters and he has to sleep with them in a game that takes itself super seriously. We'd have at least 5 or 6 updates while the MC has a crisis because incest bad and has to work things out with his female best friend who's always loved him but never told him and he's to dumb to notice.

Then they fuck because it's the only way to get early sex in super serious games because the main dish has to blue ball the players for at least a year.

Then we'll have 3 updates dedicated to each sister where they get to know each other in one, have little dates in two and then build up sexy times in the third.

Do this for all 23 sisters and you should have made a small fortune from the incest fans just in time to bleed dry the pregnancy fans when all the sister start sprogging.

All the while trying not to bore your player base because this is a super serious game remember, we'll have no whackyness going on in these parts.

Extra points if you work out which of the sisters is the fan fave and leave her for last, then run several updates where things keep going wrong and they can't get any alone time until you pull the trigger before the fans revolt.

Don't forget to add lots of drama because we're being super serious like ..... maybe a house fire, some shootings, a piano falling on someones head, you know, the every day stuff.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

I'll clarify.

Imagine the MC being told by his dad that he has 23 sisters and he has to sleep with them in a game that takes itself super seriously. We'd have at least 5 or 6 updates while the MC has a crisis because incest bad and has to work things out with his female best friend who's always loved him but never told him and he's to dumb to notice.

Then they fuck because it's the only way to get early sex in super serious games because the main dish has to blue ball the players for at least a year.

Then we'll have 3 updates dedicated to each sister where they get to know each other in one, have little dates in two and then build up sexy times in the third.

Do this for all 23 sisters and you should have made a small fortune from the incest fans just in time to bleed dry the pregnancy fans when all the sister start sprogging.

All the while trying not to bore your player base because this is a super serious game remember, we'll have no whackyness going on in these parts.

Extra points if you work out which of the sisters is the fan fave and leave her for last, then run several updates where things keep going wrong and they can't get any alone time until you pull the trigger before the fans revolt.

Don't forget to add lots of drama because we're being super serious like ..... maybe a house fire, some shootings, a piano falling on someones head, you know, the every day stuff.
Shiiiit, if you let the girls play with each other, I'll play that game... LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Peace :D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

I'll clarify.

hmm only 23 ... but didn't there turn out to be literally thousands .. yup i'm pretty sure thousands :love::LOL:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Mega 5Gb download limit. Use a VPN, when you reach limit close Mega, change VPN location to any other country, click Mega link again, resume download and get another 5Gb limit.. repeat as often as needed ;)
Sounds like it should work, but for some reason, when I use a VPN, I can't download anything. May be some other issue, but I've never been able to download ANYTHING while using a VPN, for some reason. And I've spent tons of time Google searching it to find/solve the issue, but failed.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes