GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Sounds like it should work, but for some reason, when I use a VPN, I can't download anything. May be some other issue, but I've never been able to download ANYTHING while using a VPN, for some reason. And I've spent tons of time Google searching it to find/solve the issue, but failed.
If you've not tried it yet; JDownloader+VPN=win, you might need to restart JDownloader when switching location though, as it's not perfect, but that might just be my jank stripped win10 setup though. :KEK:

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
This game was good right up until getting back from Canada and then is just went full throttle downhill crapstorm after that. Don't know who half these stupid characters are anymore. Who is Charlie? Never mind I'm sick of her already. I know this game is supposed to be funny but the last time I laughed was the pineapple pizza.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This game was good right up until getting back from Canada and then is just went full throttle downhill crapstorm after that. Don't know who half these stupid characters are anymore. Who is Charlie? Never mind I'm sick of her already. I know this game is supposed to be funny but the last time I laughed was the pineapple pizza.
It did get a little out of hand. I do admit that. It's explained in a post from the other day. My mind has calmed down quite a bit since then. I do have two other games, which are much slower pace and jave a LOT LESS characters. They are Extra Credit and Tomboy Supremacy. EC takes place somewhat in the same universe as 23S but TB has no connection whatsoever. A lot of folks don't know some of the references to characters like Charlie or where Carol came from because another game I worked on kind of got banned and those characters are from that other game. We don't talk about that here though. LOL! Anyway, I do appreciate you a least giving 23S a try and I understand it's not for everyone.

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
It did get a little out of hand. I do admit that. It's explained in a post from the other day. My mind has calmed down quite a bit since then. I do have two other games, which are much slower pace and jave a LOT LESS characters. They are Extra Credit and Tomboy Supremacy. EC takes place somewhat in the same universe as 23S but TB has no connection whatsoever. A lot of folks don't know some of the references to characters like Charlie or where Carol came from because another game I worked on kind of got banned and those characters are from that other game. We don't talk about that here though. LOL! Anyway, I do appreciate you a least giving 23S a try and I understand it's not for everyone.
just want to inform that both the links you sent were to extra credit

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just read your opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thing is, this had to be weird.

I don't think a storyline like this would work as well if it wasn't.

Okay, Docs thinkyfacing me...

I'll clarify.

Imagine the MC being told by his dad that he has 23 sisters and he has to sleep with them in a game that takes itself super seriously. We'd have at least 5 or 6 updates while the MC has a crisis because incest bad and has to work things out with his female best friend who's always loved him but never told him and he's to dumb to notice.
My first thought was "23 sisters? It sounds like a 24 episode weekly series." Much like Friday the 13th, where they had to retrieve one cursed item each episode.

In retrospect, 23 is a sacred number of the Discordians, so it makes sense.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Yes!!! Mehh is the update!
Grab life by the.......you twisted deity you. :(
The god of this universe has bestowed a curse upon me,and taken away the horns/handles..../weeps.

Fine. I repent. I pay homage to Tiffany(in case she still has pull with the man upstairs in the hope of being able to grab life by the horns again...really deep and hard!), please talk to the big guy. I will give you a granddaunicesister(through conception and then marriage...it is complicated but right up her alley).

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yes!!! Mehh is the update!
Grab life by the.......you twisted deity you. :(
The god of this universe has bestowed a curse upon me,and taken away the horns/handles..../weeps.

Fine. I repent. I pay homage to Tiffany(in case she still has pull with the man upstairs in the hope of being able to grab life by the horns again...really deep and hard!), please talk to the big guy. I will give you a granddaunicesister(through conception and then marriage...it is complicated but right up her alley).
pinhead-hell.gif

LOL!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes