SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
23 Sisters v0.13b Compressed

Win 2.2 GB/565 MB :
, (3k Webp)

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
The ride was fun and crazy with 23S, but like you said, it went off the rails and soon became just so stupid and grinding with the small talk & political stuff etc. I just could not see me wasting my time on this game anymore. I just wish you have found all 23 sisters without going space traveling.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The ride was fun and crazy with 23S, but like you said, it went off the rails and soon became just so stupid and grinding with the small talk & political stuff etc. I just could not see me wasting my time on this game anymore. I just wish you have found all 23 sisters without going space traveling.
It's understandable. I'm really trying to keep things pretty simple with my other two games and folks seem to enjoy them. I'm still gonna finish 23 Sisters.

Mar 29, 2023
Doc5252 Productions I have to say, you're quite knowledgeable on certain subjects. This is literally the first avn I played that the book of enoch is even mentioned or what the origins of demons are. Yeah sure, you only have to read the book of enoch to know it but, not many are willing to read it, let alone quote it. So big thumbs up for that! =) Also, I loved the ranting about the rich and powerful, lmao.

edit: Also casually breaking the 4th wall, hahaha

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 Productions I have to say, you're quite knowledgeable on certain subjects. This is literally the first avn I played that the book of enoch is even mentioned or what the origins of demons are. Yeah sure, you only have to read the book of enoch to know it but, not many are willing to read it, let alone quote it. So big thumbs up for that! =) Also, I loved the ranting about the rich and powerful, lmao.

edit: Also casually breaking the 4th wall, hahaha
Thanks man. I'm glad you noticed it and enjoyed it. There's some similar references you might get in the Abere Lucifer Spin-off Extra Credit. I will admit, it's a much slower paced game, but folks find it much more enjoyable.

Reactions: sp4ckj4rr0w_420

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc now that you have another game in the pipeline does this mean 23 Sisters V0.14A/B wont be out until around June of 2024 (just like 23 Sisters V0.13A/B was almost a year from V0.12B)?

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc now that you have another game in the pipeline does this mean 23 Sisters V0.14A/B wont be out until around June of 2024 (just like 23 Sisters V0.13A/B was almost a year from V0.12B)?
I'm hoping to get the next final update this Fall sometime. The spin-off won't start until next year.

• Wow
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'm hoping to get the next final update this Fall sometime. The spin-off won't start until next year.
Bigger question other then Tiffany our Goblin goddess turning out to be a Goddess is How when why and where are the other sisters?.... Wait the end of the story!?!?!?!?....
tenor.gif

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Bigger question other then Tiffany our Goblin goddess turning out to be a Goddess is How when why and where are the other sisters?.... Wait the end of the story!?!?!?!?....
View attachment 2886322
Have you not been paying attention in class? It will be the final update to 23 Sisters, though it might not be the end...INSERT EVIL LAUGH HERE.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jstreet
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes