Jan 18, 2021
I wish for a reboot of 23 Sisters but without the multiverse/aliens stuff. Aliens are fun, but a part of what makes 23 Sisters interesting (besides the lewd stuff, of course) is that the MC has to work within some constraints. As soon as the story introduces some parallel universes or characters/technologies with limitless powers, then the constraints that made the beginning of the story so interesting are quickly becoming irrelevant.
Even angels and demons can be fun, as long as they have limited powers. I think that they work rather well in 23 Sisters. But with the addition of the aliens and multiple universes, I think that 23 Sisters jumped the shark.
I would love a reboot of 23 Sisters without that, and in which we can actually discover all 23 sisters... <insert sad kitten with pleading eyes>

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I wish for a reboot of 23 Sisters but without the multiverse/aliens stuff. Aliens are fun, but a part of what makes 23 Sisters interesting (besides the lewd stuff, of course) is that the MC has to work within some constraints. As soon as the story introduces some parallel universes or characters/technologies with limitless powers, then the constraints that made the beginning of the story so interesting are quickly becoming irrelevant.
Even angels and demons can be fun, as long as they have limited powers. I think that they work rather well in 23 Sisters. But with the addition of the aliens and multiple universes, I think that 23 Sisters jumped the shark.
I would love a reboot of 23 Sisters without that, and in which we can actually discover all 23 sisters... <insert sad kitten with pleading eyes>
The MC could just wake up and find out that that stuff was all just a dream.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Bug Report:
When you impregnate Abere on the plane ride and Caroline pops out, the game incorrectly uses Carol's textbox picture (probably because Doc5252 saw the "Carol" part of the image name and accidentally chose that one to be used instead) 1693837376003.png Carol
1693837418726.png Caroline

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes