DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Yes!!! Mehh is the update!
Grab life by the.......you twisted deity you. :(
The god of this universe has bestowed a curse upon me,and taken away the horns/handles..../weeps.

Fine. I repent. I pay homage to Tiffany(in case she still has pull with the man upstairs in the hope of being able to grab life by the horns again...really deep and hard!), please talk to the big guy. I will give you a granddaunicesister(through conception and then marriage...it is complicated but right up her alley).
Just buy her a Viking helmet with horns.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
error when loading a save from 12b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never mind i had to manually copy/paste save data. 13b was finding old save data from god knows where.... its working now

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just buy her a Viking helmet with horns.
If you want a real "Viking" era helmet, don't get anything with horns - that's all bullshit. Look up "spangenhelm" and "nasal helm". You can use the term "Viking" or "late Migration era" or "Norse" to see how the culture might have influenced the styling.

All the damn fucking horns! Geez!

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
If you want a real "Viking" era helmet, don't get anything with horns - that's all bullshit. Look up "spangenhelm" and "nasal helm". You can use the term "Viking" or "late Migration era" or "Norse" to see how the culture might have influenced the styling.

All the damn fucking horns! Geez!
It's for Meehh, she lost her horns, so she needs new ones.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It's for Meehh, she lost her horns, so she needs new ones.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's terrible when such a cute girl is no longer horny... :(

But, my comment remains. The only extant helms I've ever seen horns attributed to are all non-Norse, and are mostly ceremonial pieces for parade.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Reactions to 0.13:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will 100% admit the story went off the rails a while back. I am trying to stick the landing though. So, I've never really had a creative outlet...like ever. I didn't even know I was creative. Then I started working on this and over some months shit just got added to the story because all this shit in my head came out all at once. It was like a flood and I couldn't help myself. My mind is more like a stream now and I'm able to think things out. So, yeah. Sorry about that. I'm really trying to keep thing on the rails with EC and TS.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I will 100% admit the story went off the rails a while back. I am trying to stick the landing though. So, I've never really had a creative outlet...like ever. I didn't even know I was creative. Then I started working on this and over some months shit just got added to the story because all this shit in my head came out all at once. It was like a flood and I couldn't help myself. My mind is more like a stream now and I'm able to think things out. So, yeah. Sorry about that. I'm really trying to keep thing on the rails with EC and TS.
Well that's a bit of a relief at least, I have been worrying if they might also go. I've never created a full story before, but I do feel pretty confident in the advice to not take things too far from where they start, to set boundaries and then stick within them.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
A bit the same for me as some already pointed out. 23 Sisters was a fun ride while the main focus was to find the sisters. After that o_O... It's still funny and has it's moments, and I definitely will finish the playthrough. But have to admit I started to skip some dialogs since I'm lost with the story and some(many) characters. I really hope that does not get out of hand in the other two games, too.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well that's a bit of a relief at least, I have been worrying if they might also go. I've never created a full story before, but I do feel pretty confident in the advice to not take things too far from where they start, to set boundaries and then stick within them.
Yeah, I am really trying to keep things somewhat simple with EC and TS. I do have a planned out story with them. There may be a few side characters that appear and disappear every once in a while but we've basically met the main cast...Kind of. In EC there was some stuff that was hinted at in the last update.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, I am really trying to keep things somewhat simple with EC and TS. I do have a planned out story with them. There may be a few side characters that appear and disappear every once in a while but we've basically met the main cast...Kind of. In EC there was some stuff that was hinted at in the last update.
Well there are a lot of girls in 23S, but that's not really the problem. Even as originally advertised there were going to be dozens of girls, 23 sisters plus any side ones like Krissy.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes