ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, I kind of want a game or kinetic novel or something done in the realistic art style. I quite like that image. The anime one looks good, but I got hung up on the weird sword placement in the background over her left shoulder.

Still, fun renders, thanks for sharing Doc. :cool: (y)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Reactions: ArhraCole

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
If you've read The Three Deaths web novel you've been introduced to Zina's little cousin Ren. Need I say more? This not her though. This is Zina when she was alive. I'm working on Ren's model right now. View attachment 3021555
For a second there Doc I thought you were going to say
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Some of y'all probably saw this coming last year but I've had to take up a second job. I had been doing okay because I had other money coming in from Itch but then in January PayPal banned me causing that money to disappear.. I have been basically living off my savings since January. Then as y'all know my Rendering PC got messed up and I had to get a new one. After that I came to the realization it was time to get a second job. I've been working it for three weeks now. I do get to work from home so I can work on the games while I'm doing my job. It hopefully won't slow down production too much. I've lost quite a lot of subs and the vast majority of the reasons is because of the economy according to them. I provide entertainment, which is a leisure industry paid for by disposable income. Anybody with a brain is going to choose food over AVNs,. At least I hope they would. I do feel extremely lucky to do what I do. From what I've heard only 10% of AVN creators will even make $100 a month. To make a $1,000 is like 1% of creators so I am truly grateful. I will continue to make these games because it is fun to do. Anyway, back to work....On the game I mean. I'm done with my regular job for the day.
111111111111111111111.png

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've been working on creating two characters for the 23 Sisters 1.0 Alpha since yesterday. I was up for over 24 hours working on them. The woman in this render has been mentioned multiple times in the games and the web novel. She's never been seen before though.
test.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I've been working on creating two characters for the 23 Sisters 1.0 Alpha since yesterday. I was up for over 24 hours working on them. The woman in this render has been mentioned multiple times in the games and the web novel. She's never been seen before though.
View attachment 3024217

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes