Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
THE RENDERS FOR THE 23 SISTERS 1.0 ALPHA ARE DONE!! There's roughly 160 of them. It could change by a few though. Sometimes I add or take away renders when I'm coding. I've just got to do the 3 animations and the coding. It could be released tomorrow. I'm about to send Shaddy a message to see if he's available to help me tomorrow. Stay tuned...
1.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
THE RENDERS FOR THE 23 SISTERS 1.0 ALPHA ARE DONE!! There's roughly 160 of them. It could change by a few though. Sometimes I add or take away renders when I'm coding. I've just got to do the 3 animations and the coding. It could be released tomorrow. I'm about to send Shaddy a message to see if he's available to help me tomorrow. Stay tuned...
View attachment 3061626
Doc we cheap bastards have to wait until you release the full update to us or for someone who feels sorry for us cheap bastards;):sneaky::coffee::devilish::coffee::KEK::KEK::KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I've finished everything I can do without Shaddy. I'm waiting on him. He has yet to respond to my message. Once he contacts me it won't take too long to finish up the Alpha.
View attachment 3064358
Doc did you try to use your Flying Delorean to steal it from future Shaddy and yourself or is it going to be back from the shop on Tuesday after the last time when you crashed into that truck full of manure? ;):coffee::KEK::KEK:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Python's not a hard language to learn, and RenPy doesn't even run that very hard. You shouldn't need a master's in CS or anything. :)
I don't need Shaddy for the coding of this Alpha. In fact, the coding is technically all done. It's actually the images and animations I need help with.

Reactions: ArhraCole
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes