Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've got half a scene left to render. I've also got the three animations and most of the coding left to do. No promises but it could be released tomorrow. It'll most likely be Tuesday though. Of course I'm constantly wrong with those release dates. We'll see. Anyway stay tuned...
1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Zina “The Zombie” Shipman relaxing at the diner near her home in the small town of Carboner, Ohio. She originates from Tokyo, Japan but since her sudden death she’s been working for her American father Grant Shipman in the Midwestern US. F-AotNeWkAAv6fB.jpg

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Zina “The Zombie” Shipman relaxing at the diner near her home in the small town of Carboner, Ohio. She originates from Tokyo, Japan but since her sudden death she’s been working for her American father Grant Shipman in the Midwestern US. View attachment 3057238
Now that we have the life like we can't go back to the old style:sneaky::devilish::coffee::devilish::KEK::KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've got the time consuming renders all done. That's part of the reason this Alpha has been taking forever to get out. Also as I said in a previous update I've been dealing with some mental setbacks that I think I've gotten fixed. Anyways, it's smooth sailing for the rest of the update. I should finish up the rest of renders tonight. I'll update when they're done.
pal32.png

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes