DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Good timing.
I just got a new 55 gallon barrel of Teflon based personal lube, and a fresh load of oysters.
I soooo very much look forward to seeing Cozmo's cameo in it too.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
All the scenes for 23 Sisters 1.0 have been setup. There are 7 animation in the 2nd half of 1.0. That is 10 animation for the whole update which I think is a record for me. I think I have nailed the landing with this finale. Stay tuned....
View attachment 3230691
So Doc your finish with the story board of the 48hr game play of the final chapter of 23 Sister's so you can make the next game "That Time I was Fucking my sister When we both Got Isekai'd so We could Save Another World From Normal Boring Sex!" until you start come back with "23 Sister's II; The Search for More Sister Pussy!";):coffee::KEK::KEK:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
So Doc your finish with the story board of the 48hr game play of the final chapter of 23 Sister's so you can make the next game "That Time I was Fucking my sister When we both Got Isekai'd so We could Save Another World From Normal Boring Sex!" until you start come back with "23 Sister's II; The Search for More Sister Pussy!";):coffee::KEK::KEK:
needs more the entire south east coast of the US (including alabama) got isekaied and has to save the other world via random act of spontaneity and the cest. :KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
In the final update to 23 Sisters you will get a very good preview of Alabama Isekai which is the next new game we'll be working on. You'll get an idea of the story, gameplay and a few other things. I will say it's loosely based off this manga. View attachment 3231381
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Oh, I get what you're saying. That's why I said "Loosely Based." It's more the MC's mindset. I was half awake when I posted this. I think a better description would be a comedy in the style of Redo of...I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: jstreet

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I've been working on this final new 23 Sisters character for a few days. I wanted to make something special. What do ya think? Don't worry, we will see some 23 Sisters in the not to distant future.
View attachment 3251106
2 questions.
Are we related?
Can we fuck her?

In response to your question.
She looks exceptionally fuckable.
BRAVO!!!!!!!!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes