ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I agree. Though for me it's a tie between her and her sister Niki. Abere is more interesting though.
In her face, she looks a lot like someone I knew many years ago - similar petite figure as well, and her hair, at times, was a similar cut (went through different phases). Lost track, but Abere brings back happy memories of that long-ago friend.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Sadly the end is coming until Doc comes back with 23 Sister's II; The Search for Sister's Pussy ;)
Having given it a bit more thought, I think that, "23 Ancestors" would be a good title for the next one.
Then Doc can have the MC traveling through time with Grants time machine, and impregnating various ancestors.
It would definitely be a new twist on the whole incest story line.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Having given it a bit more thought, I think that, "23 Ancestors" would be a good title for the next one.
Then Doc can have the MC traveling through time with Grants time machine, and impregnating various ancestors.
It would definitely be a new twist on the whole incest story line.
That sounds more like the Prequal game where you find this old book that tells the tale 23 stories of the MC's family and all of them have a few things in common that is Grant and they all are incest (most being brother-sister) story line.;):coffee::KEK:

But that sounds like a by Kouda Tomohiro from the book Sarashina-ke no Ketsumyaku and the story is The Sarashina Bloodline.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
That sounds more like the Prequal game where you find this old book that tells the tale 23 stories of the MC's family and all of them have a few things in common that is Grant and they all are incest (most being brother-sister) story line.;):coffee::KEK:

But that sounds like a by Kouda Tomohiro from the book Sarashina-ke no Ketsumyaku and the story is The Sarashina Bloodline.
Think about it.
No matter what order that they are done in, the end result is the same.
This way, the MC can go back in time and impregnate his many times great grandmother Mary, without her husband Joseph having any idea what happened.
Of course, they will have to blame it on immaculate conception, to protect their families reputation.
And let's not forget his many times great grandmother Eve...

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Think about it.
This way, the MC can go back in time and impregnate his many times great grandmother Mary, without her husband Joseph having any idea what happened.
Of course, they will have to blame it on immaculate conception, to protect their families reputation.
You're probably going to hell for that. Well, among millions of other reasons, but, still...:LOL:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Think about it.
If MC goes for the Eve part that would be NTR (if we go off EC's backstory) all the kids she had was with Abere and Niki's father. Unless God Tiff takes MC back in Time has two kids named Adam and Eve:devilish::coffee::KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes