• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Does the link for transfer.sh ever actually work? I guess it does sometimes because several uploaders have posted links to files on it.

However... The link for this and every other game I've tried to download from that site always lands me on the 'not found' page.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Does the link for transfer.sh ever actually work? I guess it does sometimes because several uploaders have posted links to files on it.

However... The link for this and every other game I've tried to download from that site always lands me on the 'not found' page.
Sometimes transfer.sh is working, someone tried to shut down that site since 2018 but with no effect. Only few files were not deleted when i was using transfer in past.
Links for Doc5252 games has been reported to many sites, Mega bans/deletes his games also other sites deleted games multiple times.
Transfer.sh working for 23 sisters android port
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try to download from somewhere else.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Sometimes transfer.sh is working, someone tried to shut down that site since 2018 but with no effect. Only few files were not deleted when i was using transfer in past.
Links for Doc5252 games has been reported to many sites, Mega bans/deletes his games also other sites deleted games multiple times.
Transfer.sh working for 23 sisters android port
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try to download from somewhere else.
The reason I keep getting deleted is because you either love my games more than God or you hate them more than Satan. The haters really, really hate my game. LOL!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These babes are worth all the trouble.
Every each one is 6 ft tall 54 inches in the girth of their throbbing infatuation for MC.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Glad to see this unlocked again finally. Hey Doc, where is a good place to keep track of you and your projects other than here? This place seems a bit unreliable lately.

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

test.png

1648775036928.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão v0.08.5ss

23Sisters [v0.08.5ss] Mega

Quando eu estiver jogando vou termina de corrigir o jogo
Hello you have a problem with your trad like me for French, when you put the mode it remains in English the smgr choices, good evening
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hola tienes un problema con tu trad como yo para el frances, cuando pones el modo se queda en ingles las opciones de smgr, buenas noches

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
si je suis en cours de trad, j'ai traduit mais la trad deconne avec le mod activer les menu reste en anglais

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hello you have a problem with your trad like me for French, when you put the mode it remains in English the smgr choices, good evening
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hola tienes un problema con tu trad como yo para el frances, cuando pones el modo se queda en ingles las opciones de smgr, buenas noches
I've tried everything, but the translation doesn't accept the mod

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
si je suis en cours de trad, j'ai traduit mais la trad deconne avec le mod activer les menu reste en anglais
I do this translation separately, the translation is only accepted when playing without the mod, but for the text it accepts the translation I edit the file manually an example

# game
old "1. Sign Contract"
new "1. Assinar contrato"

# game
old "2. Don't Sign Contract"
new "2. Não Assine Contrato"

I have to put 1. or 2. in the option for the translation to be accepted, even so with the mod it doesn't work, the option turns green, but it doesn't activate the translation

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
the options of choices I do separately and edit manually, now you have to put 1. or 2. at the beginning of the option for the translation to be accepted, but it only works in normal mode, if the mod was activated, the translation does not work

sometimes, even if the original text is correct, the program takes the text and puts it in the files, even if it doesn't work, it has to edit the text the same way it appears in the game, so it accepts the translation, if the text was different of the game, the translation does not accept

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
the options of choices I do separately and edit manually, now you have to put 1. or 2. at the beginning of the option for the translation to be accepted, but it only works in normal mode, if the mod was activated, the translation does not work

sometimes, even if the original text is correct, the program takes the text and puts it in the files, even if it doesn't work, it has to edit the text the same way it appears in the game, so it accepts the translation, if the text was different of the game, the translation does not accept
Yes I know I do the same except that like you if the mod is activated it does not work, for that I was asking if you had found a solution.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Yes I know I do the same except that like you if the mod is activated it does not work, for that I was asking if you had found a solution.
nop , and as the mod is activated, it is easy to make the right choices, even so I made the translation of the choices for those who do not want to activate the mod, these choices without the mod are with translation

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
nop , and as the mod is activated, it is easy to make the right choices, even so I made the translation of the choices for those who do not want to activate the mod, these choices without the mod are with translation
Yes I did the same for French but I was looking for a solution to translate the choices but apparently not possible for the moment thank you

Reactions: zerodead
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes