Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I guess that I am the only one that even found the original Tiffany model
to be kinda cute, well at least as much as a bunch of pixels can be considered cute.

Yeah the reworked models look more polished but the initial ones weren't fugly.
Nope I liked her too, honestly especially because she was different from the other models I've seen. :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Thank you, and I hope the problem will be solved soon. :) (y)
No need to thank.
Thanks for caring.

I like Tiffany's looks too, i'm sure i have seen 3 abandoned games with girls looking similiar. One title i remember: Rebel Daughter.
Her model was on sell in Daz market for a while but only Doc knew how to use this model properly :love:

Last edited:

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Uff, that's great.
Anyway, you (and probably Doc) have strange feeling i'm idiot or something cause i asked about that chicken.
Android version (can't play on PC cause i gave it my niece) is buggy/many images are missing, no it's not joke:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:HideThePain:
I've downloaded apk second time from pixeldrain, but with same problem.
I don't know what's going on. The files are in the folder. I just checked.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
No need to thank.
Thanks for caring.

I like Tiffany's looks too, i'm sure i have seen 3 abandoned games with girls looking similiar. One title i remember: Rebel Daughter.
Her model was on sell in Daz market for a while but only Doc knew how to use this model
Actually Tiffany is not just one model. She's a mix of like 3-4 different model. It took me days to get her the way she looks.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Actually Tiffany is not just one model. She's a mix of like 3-4 different model. It took me days to get her the way she looks.
Tiff is self made model, she's adorable and made with heart:giggle:
They were saying it's Daz market model.
So damn liars stole your character,if this games were not abandoned you could claim copyrights :oops:
That would bring more haters and jelaous people:eek::KEK:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi. It was already updated yesterday (I posted it on my HP so far), but my Mod thread here on F95zone was still locked, I had no access to it. But in the meantime my Mod page was unlocked again! I updated my links already a few minutes ago there.
Hi there KoGa3,
me again.. I'm terribly sorry.. the last thing I want to do is to inconvenience you with more questions..

Something came up though..
Installed your updated mod..
and I keep getting errors when I try to play a scene in the new "superhero gallery"

I have not installed any other mod other than yours..
So am I doing something wrong here?
I'd really like some help if it's not too much trouble..
thank you. =)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
They're in DIR "ss," "ss2," and "ss3." They're not all in the same directory.
i've opened APK file in RAR and i've searched those folders to see where are those few missing images. In folder where are lab 1 to12 should be also 12 to 20 but images are missing.
Name cw12 appears only in one folder.
Maybe some porting/zipping program added "nividia" to file names and deleted some images? :unsure:

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
i've opened APK file in RAR and i've searched those folders to see where are those few missing images. In folder where are lab 1 to12 should be also 12 to 20 but images are missing.
Name cw12 appears only in one folder.
Maybe some porting/zipping program added "nividia" to file names and deleted some images? :unsure:
Shaddy and I are working on it. We'll try to fix it.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi there KoGa3,
me again.. I'm terribly sorry.. the last thing I want to do is to inconvenience you with more questions..

Something came up though..
Installed your updated mod..
and I keep getting errors when I try to play a scene in the new "superhero gallery"

I have not installed any other mod other than yours..
So am I doing something wrong here?
I'd really like some help if it's not too much trouble..
thank you. =)
Doc5252 Productions : Can Shaddy please check that, for me it seems that in the second script part of the SS the replay scenes are not added. Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL
3.40 star(s) 111 Votes