Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I know NTR is the work of God just like the great Professor Incest once said. :KEK:
Frank is the MC of something Doc worked and shall not be named to not have this one locked down again.
I remember Frank, i knew who he is. Just i'm missing characters from that game and crossover :HideThePain:
I just finished update but to say someting not 100% stupid must make few runs.

Oh, BTW I saw some rumors on discord about new NTR game relased by Doc. NTR SIS or someting like this, every male will be Man-Whore. More info here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
So where is the new content? I start from a save near the end of the last game and it ends where the last update ended. Am I missing something here?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So where is the new content? I start from a save near the end of the last game and it ends where the last update ended. Am I missing something here?
This is a superhero special update for the anniversary of the game. On the main menu there should be an option under start that says Superhero Special or something and you select that.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I mean: Grant did not changed mc PERMANENTLY into chicken?
If yes we need bestality tag or Tiffany will make good chicken soup in next update:devilish::KEK:
Nah, Tiff would never do something like that she would recognize the MC smell immediately, that's her real super power... But Grant could face an even bigger problem.. Tiffany's wrath in this case...:sneaky::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Regarding the latest post from Doc he is probably changing some of the 3D models back to the ones from the game start. Maybe Tiffany, too. Seems he got to many complains about them. More details here: Happy april fools day!
Hi there KoGa3,
don't mean to sound impatient, but will you be updating your Walk/Gallery/Music Mod for 23 Sisters soon?
Thanks in advance. =)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Nah, Tiff would never do something like that she would recognize the MC smell immediately, that's her real super power... But Grant could face an even bigger problem.. Tiffany's wrath in this case...:sneaky::KEK::KEK:
Uff, that's great.
Anyway, you (and probably Doc) have strange feeling i'm idiot or something cause i asked about that chicken.
Android version (can't play on PC cause i gave it my niece) is buggy/many images are missing, no it's not joke:
:HideThePain:
I've downloaded apk second time from pixeldrain, but with same problem.

• Sad
Reactions: Dylan741

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi there KoGa3,
don't mean to sound impatient, but will you be updating your Walk/Gallery/Music Mod for 23 Sisters soon?
Thanks in advance. =)
Hi. It was already updated yesterday (I posted it on my HP so far), but my Mod thread here on F95zone was still locked, I had no access to it. But in the meantime my Mod page was unlocked again! I updated my links already a few minutes ago there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Uff, that's great.
Anyway, you (and probably Doc) have strange feeling i'm idiot or something cause i asked about that chicken.
Android version (can't play on PC cause i gave it my niece) is buggy/many images are missing, no it's not joke:
:HideThePain:
I've downloaded apk second time from pixeldrain, but with same problem.
Nah man I would never do that and sorry if I gave you that impression, I swear I was thinking you where joking, I apologise for my rudeness.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I guess that I am the only one that even found the original Tiffany model
to be kinda cute, well at least as much as a bunch of pixels can be considered cute.

Yeah the reworked models look more polished but the initial ones weren't fugly.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Nah man I would never do that and sorry if I gave you that impression, I swear I was thinking you where joking, I apologise for my rudeness.
No you were not rude, it was funny joke :KEK: ;)
No need to apologise, i'm not that soft.
Just i can not finish this update yet and i have not seen mc chicken breeded for soup.

Reactions: Dylan741
3.40 star(s) 111 Votes