• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I seriously love girls in suits like this. :love:

Yes, but our eyes still see things more "darkly" in the lower light situations, and I can adjust my SLR to achieve different "brightness" when photographing a person or an object. A person with a milky white skin tone will appear less bright under low light, while someone who is more a caramel in bright light might be milk chocolate in low light. Our eyes adjust to the darkness to gather in as much available light as they can, but they don't create light and make things appear the same in a bright room as they do in a dark room.
Way to totally miss the point. I never said a dark room should look exactly the same as a bright room, I said that if an image is dull with no highlights it's underexposed.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I seriously love girls in suits like this. :love:

Way to totally miss the point. I never said a dark room should look exactly the same as a bright room, I said that if an image is dull with no highlights it's underexposed.
I reread your comments. Based on my level of reading comprehension, it's more a matter of you not actually making the point than me missing it.

And all of this stemming from you not getting a joke in the first place.

Moving on.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 1958329 Okay, so for those of you that have sent me messages, Zina the Zombie here is not yet in the game 23 Sisters. She is a new character that will be introduced in the second half of the 0.11 update that will hopefully be released on Wed or Thurs. I'm glad you like her though.
like the guy that seen the woman ... getting ready to jump from the bridge .... she : "don't try to stop me ....
he : " never .. just give me five minutes to reach the bottom of the bridge ... that way you'll still be warm enough " ;)

Last edited:

J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
I've always thought Thousand Island was better for word salad.

If you don't get my reference (and aren't just playing around, which I would completely respect), refer to the Librarian in the Terry Pratchett Discworld series of novels.
Looks like I need to re-read that series. Good thing I have it on audio book.

Reactions: Son of Durin
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes