zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V0.11

I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
ATUALIZAÇÃO V0.11

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

test.png

1648775036928.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão v0.11

23Sisters [v0.11] Mega

Quando eu estiver jogando vou continua de corrigir
update v.0.11 for portuguese

atualização v.0.11 pro portugues

Reactions: Wyrme

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I can't even enjoy Harem games any more. Sorry it's just lesbian/Gay Bi stuff is just not for me.Nothing wrong with it. It's just not for me. And it's hard to find a harem game that doesn't have it or any good one anyways.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
copywrite laws suck :love:
Well there is a loophole in most copywrite laws. Take the usa's copywrite laws if you us music from before 1928 you can use it without a problem but after your ass is going to be sued into looking like Micro Grant Clone member:devilish::KEK:.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well there is a loophole in most copywrite laws. Take the usa's copywrite laws if you us music from before 1928 you can use it without a problem but after your ass is going to be sued into looking like Micro Grant Clone member:devilish::KEK:.
That's not really a loophole, loophole usually means an unintended gap in a law, and copyrights have always expired by design, ever since the laws were first written a couple hundred years ago.

• Thinking Face

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
That's not really a loophole, loophole usually means an unintended gap in a law, and copyrights have always expired by design, ever since the laws were first written a couple hundred years ago.
The reason why it's technically a loophole is the earlier music still has it's copyrights it's just the they made an act that says anything before the late 1920's fallen into semi-public domain but outside the usa those music's still have their full copyrights. So if you want to use earlier music best to make it in the usa than sell it everywhere worked for Star Wars.

• Thinking Face

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I suggest a small gallery of the characters, their names, where/when/how they were met and maybe their appearance changes throughout the versions. Also familial lineage.

The scene replay between Georgina and Beth & Janice doesn't seem to unlock still.

Scenes on superhero between Evie and Maya the orc also don't unlock.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The reason why it's technically a loophole is the earlier music still has it's copyrights it's just the they made an act that says anything before the late 1920's fallen into semi-public domain but outside the usa those music's still have their full copyrights. So if you want to use earlier music best to make it in the usa than sell it everywhere worked for Star Wars.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Star Wars wasn't made in the 1920s.

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes