jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Where on earth did you get that from? The music was all written for the film, the same as most films.
The reason where is a friend put a video a few years ago of his kid's high School band performing the nut cracker only to have it be claimed by Disney saying it was music from Star Wars.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Where on earth did you get that from? The music was all written for the film, the same as most films.
Master - While not 100% accurate - the gist of the comment is correct. John Williams - the conductor/composer of the Star Wars soundtrack, said (publicly - and many times) that he took homage and inspiration from Gustov Holst's - The Planets. He did not steal it, as it was not 100% recreation, but the Imperial March (Darth Vader's theme) sounds a lot like the Overture of Mars - Bringer or War. The Venus Suite - is very similar to Leia's theme, etc.

Just helping clarify.

Reactions: facekid

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
The reason where is a friend put a video a few years ago of his kid's high School band performing the nut cracker only to have it be claimed by Disney saying it was music from Star Wars.
I don't know about that specific - As there was no Nutcracker music (written by Tchaikovsky) in Star Wars. There were homages and similarities to Holst's The Planets (as stated by John Williams, the composer). Disney has use the Nutcracker Suite in some cartoons, and might try to lay claim to the cartoons (like some Christmas thing with Donald and Goofy) but they don't own it. There is some music from Holst's The Planets in the original Fantasia (as with Tchaikovsky). They might try to assert copyright under those films. Star Wars was unique and different.

Since I cannot cite the case and specific instance, I cannot speak that intelligently on it. I just know classical music, modern music and copyright law.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
do you have a file or code to release all the scenes? , even though I play everything again, there are scenes that have not been unlocked

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Master - While not 100% accurate - the gist of the comment is correct. John Williams - the conductor/composer of the Star Wars soundtrack, said (publicly - and many times) that he took homage and inspiration from Gustov Holst's - The Planets. He did not steal it, as it was not 100% recreation, but the Imperial March (Darth Vader's theme) sounds a lot like the Overture of Mars - Bringer or War. The Venus Suite - is very similar to Leia's theme, etc.

Just helping clarify.
It isn't at all though. Creating a new creative work inspired by an older work is not at all the same as just using the old work in its original form. Music, books, films etc. that are inspired by other things (so, all of them) have their own copyrights, they don't somehow inherit the copyrights of the inspirations (how would that even work when most things have more than one inspiration?)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I've finally found time to play last update.
There are few things i like/love:
I love Brook character, she should be first and most loved sister; she looks like Tiff but bigger boobs, different hair and way of communication makes her best sister for now ;)
Zina is huge surprise, most lovely and funny as character in last update, she have own level of humor and also have own conspiracy theories:KEK:
Valentine is lovely, she's cute and wiser than Zinna and Tiff (i think she is). Only thing i can complain to is her outfit, why she's dressed in her scenes while Zinna knows mc's fav dress code?;)
Blasphemy -- there is only one Tiff.... i think .. fuck i don't know anymore its upto Doc. if she gets cloned or not i guess o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've finally found time to play last update.
There are few things i like/love:
I love Brook character, she should be first and most loved sister; she looks like Tiff but bigger boobs, different hair and way of communication makes her best sister for now ;)
Zina is huge surprise, most lovely and funny as character in last update, she have own level of humor and also have own conspiracy theories:KEK:
Valentine is lovely, she's cute and wiser than Zinna and Tiff (i think she is). Only thing i can complain to is her outfit, why she's dressed in her scenes while Zinna knows mc's fav dress code?;)
Sorry to tell you, but Brooke isn't the MC's sisters. Her father is Uncle Buck. Her and Tiffany have different fathers. Tiffany's is Grant.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Sorry to tell you, but Brooke isn't the MC's sisters. Her father is Uncle Buck. Her and Tiffany have different fathers. Tiffany's is Grant.
I'm confused :eek:
Every update makes me confusedo_O
I was looking on boobs more than on text again.
I mean Brook is character which Tiff should be, cute, lovely and big chested.
I wanted to say this:FacePalm:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 111 Votes