Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
No! How dare you? View attachment 1991420
I got used to old Tiff and her sweet Gollum face already, you're wrong.
I can't forgot first renders with Akeko, she had face like she was on high all the time :KEK: View attachment 1991415 Can you see i'm on high?
She was like SpongeBob.. View attachment 1991418
You...You monster!!!
Akeko was so cute even before the revamp... She was so similar to Sandy
Sandy.png
... how could you mistake her for Spongebob!!!!:mad::mad::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Jokes apart Doc you grew fantastically! :giggle::giggle:
dff4a00eae35acca9b4aa3aa2df3434b.gif

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
You...You monster!!!
Akeko was so cute even before the revamp... She was so similar to Sandy
View attachment 1991522
... how could you mistake her for Spongebob!!!!:mad::mad::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Jokes apart Doc you grew fantastically! :giggle::giggle:
View attachment 1991524
I did not tell she was looking bad. Akeko's face expression and eyes looked for me like she was smoking dope instead of eating, she had eyes like wiggling SpongeBob (that one on gif i posted) :KEK:

Sandy have bigger boobs, Akeko don't look like Sandy for me;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I did not tell she was looking bad. Akeko's face expression and eyes looked for me like she was smoking dope instead of eating, she had eyes like wiggling SpongeBob (that one on gif i posted) :KEK:

Sandy have bigger boobs, Akeko don't look like Sandy for me;)
Lol, just when I reached my reactions limit!!!

On a serious note Sandy in the first episodes was completely flat, they "improved" her after the second part of the first season. ;) :KEK:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Lol, just when I reached my reactions limit!!!

On a serious note Sandy in the first episodes was completely flat, they "improved" her after the second part of the first season. ;) :KEK:
Thanks for interesting info, it's a while when i've watched SpongeBob. Maybe even i missesd episodes with flat Sandy.

Ok, i'm changing my mind again!
First Akeko looks like SpongeBob and Sandy either :KEK: IMG_20220818_230919.jpg

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for interesting info, it's a while when i've watched SpongeBob. Maybe even i missesd episodes with flat Sandy.

Ok, i'm changing my mind again!
First Akeko looks like SpongeBob and Sandy either :KEK: View attachment 1991562
You're welcome my friend, it's a thing that only a true Perv... Ahem!!!... A truly passionate fan of Sandy would know, and I very humbly are one of them...;)...:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

bowing-thank-you.gif

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe if Grant impregnated furry lady few years ago and mc will meet furry squirrel sister soon:KEK::love:
It wouldn't be the first time Grant fucked an animal, but I think squirrels are a bit too small :oops:. He'd have to have created a squirrel girl and then fuck her I think.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It wouldn't be the first time Grant fucked an animal, but I think squirrels are a bit too small :oops:. He'd have to have created a squirrel girl and then fuck her I think.
Agreed, but I would never underestimate Grant's will, if he want something there's nothing that can really stop him, I mean Abere and Charmeigne are proof enough of what he can do.:)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes