Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Too easy, also I went there on vacation ( I'm italian) and it's a really beautiful old medieval village so I would have felt guilty using it for my words play. ;)
View attachment 1993094
You felt guilty? Why? It was joke, just wanted to make you laugh (and failed again:HideThePain:, ), i don't like ### in games but laughing about ### is not bad.
Trolling people with ### is sometimes funny:devilish:
If you will feel guilty ever i will send Gollum-chan to change your mind. trl415(2).png
I'm sorry, my jokes sounds weird cause my English is lower than acceptable:cry:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You felt guilty? Why? It was joke, just wanted to make you laugh (and failed again:HideThePain:, ), i don't like ### in games but laughing about ### is not bad.
Trolling people with ### is sometimes funny:devilish:
If you will feel guilty ever i will send Gollum-chan to change your mind. View attachment 1993112
I'm sorry, my jokes sounds weird cause my English is lower than acceptable:cry:
Ah! No my friend don't you worry, it was just a little bit of guilt conscience because the memory of the vacation is still fresh or else I would have used it!
I'm not the type of person that get offended for these things, if anything else I really love to joke about myself and my country as much as for the other ones. :giggle:
Never refrain from jokes, a good laugh is priceless!

anime-like.gif

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ah! No my friend don't you worry, it was just a little bit of guilt conscience because the memory of the vacation is still fresh or else I would have used it!
I'm not the type of person that get offended for these things, if anything else I really love to joke about myself and my country as much as for the other ones. :giggle:
Never refrain from jokes, a good laugh is priceless!

View attachment 1993130
yeah and then you guys mess with me alot .. teasing me like Doc. does :eek:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes