Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Nottravis probably having here a professional dominatrix in mind, who uses a no touch philosophy with her subs, to prevent having to do anything sexual with guys she isn't attracted to. Which for some pro Dommes means any submissive guy, since femdom is just a job to them and nothing they are really attracted to. Chris has unfortunately a similar vibe. Just that instead of money, her reason to dominate the male MC is to simply keep the MC away from her female love interests.
Well, Chris is by no means a professional or in any way typical dominatrix. While she has a controlling personality, she's not a domme heart and soul. For her the domination is just... a roleplay. A game. Not really something she is. Besides entertainment, her motivation for doing this is to keep the MC away from chasing her crew, so that it doesn't endanger the mission. They are not love interests for her. You can learn a lot about Chris' personality by playing a female MC.

I gather you have very specific expectations and requirements from a femdom content, and that's perfectly fine, however this is... well just different. It goes its own path instead of following expectations, ground rules, or whatever it can be called.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Except it is implied in the very 1st scene where all crew members are together that she ...
fkks the ensign while exiling MC and the engineer who rejected her.

Chris is the sleazeball personality every and all crew members hate.
Her dialogue and actions make it sound like she wants to fkk her crew
and she is entitled to it,
then enforcing that state of mind - what she does to her crew is her god given writ.

Well, Chris is by no means a professional or in any way typical dominatrix. While she has a controlling personality, she's not a domme heart and soul. For her the domination is just... a roleplay. A game. Not really something she is. Besides entertainment, her motivation for doing this is to keep the MC away from chasing her crew, so that it doesn't endanger the mission. They are not love interests for her. You can learn a lot about Chris' personality by playing a female MC.

I gather you have very specific expectations and requirements from a femdom content, and that's perfectly fine, however this is... well just different. It goes its own path instead of following expectations, ground rules, or whatever it can be called.
So no, despite all odds, every interaction with Chris is exactly that of a sleazeball
married asshole fkking her lesser crew members because she is entitled to it.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Except it is implied in the very 1st scene where all crew members are together that she ...
fkks the ensign while exiling MC and the engineer who rejected her.

Chris is the sleazeball personality every and all crew members hate.
Her dialogue and actions make it sound like she wants to fkk her crew
and she is entitled to it,
then enforcing that state of mind - what she does to her crew is her god given writ.

So no, despite all odds, every interaction with Chris is exactly that of a sleazeball
That's just your delusion, Canto. Maybe you haven't noticed, but the only thing that was fucked was the ship and they were flying it. That's not just a guess, you can see that in the game.

Try playing a female MC and go get drinks with Chris. Maybe then you'll see how wrong you are.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
While I still consider this game to one of the best here it was 1st update that I didn't really enjoy (playing dom Chris route as my main one). I'll try some other option/playthroughs later, but after 1st play it was rather underwhelming. And while the JOI session is an interesting mechanic I found the choice of pics (or even having pics at all) not good at all. Maybe I should just try clicking 'deal' and other buttons and not bother with them, but during main playthrough I felt it'd be cheating.

Reactions: Frosty2000

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
She's leading this crew since years ; for more than what she would have needed to get in their pants already.

The only scene where she is flirty with a member of her crew is in the chapter one, on an alternate path. And it was during a crisis situation, in order to ease up Sarah's mind. Plus, she's clearly aware of the rank difference and its implication, what would put part of the crew (because there's more than those two) out of reach ; there's even a part when she talk about this.
As for MC, yes she's flirting with her in female MC, and goes further in male MC. But, MC isn't part of her crew (it's said several time), of equal rank (it's said several time), and it's just an innocent way to pass time (it's said several time).

So, I don't know, perhaps take the time to read the dialogs next time you want to troll ? Just to at least not be too obvious.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Wait... wait, wait, wait. Could you, uh, go over that one again?
Quite sure it wasn't 1½ years? Unless my windows is trolling me about created folders. He was saying 18 months is 1½ year. He was probably double checking if you got the months right, 12 months for a year and such.
I presume he won't go through it again, so here I am, at your service, sir :)

Edit: I haven't had the time to try the new version out yet, but complaining about a year or 1 month? It's about the progress. It can be nice with small updates, some games can be better with just few larger updates, especially RPGM games or other games with a lot playing.

Also, you don't have to support the game on patreon? So chillax!

I find people supporting certain devs to no ends yet giving nothing very irritating, but.. chillax!

Last edited:
Reactions: reiterhaniwa

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Heavy Five [Ch. 1 to 4 Remastered] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.71 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.16 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.14 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Alright then! Here is my walkthrough!

• Covers sexy renders in relevance to each major character-focused routes.
  • Covers all the important choices for every major route of every girl.
  • Does not cover every bit of story, lore or jokes. Play the game, if you want to know more and laugh more.
  • Does not cover freeroam content (clickables) unrelated to character paths.
  • It is not based on the code and it doesn't contain stat changes. No peeking under the hood.
  • No snarky remarks, suggestions to the dev, or any other inappropriate content.
  • If you like the game, despite playing with a walkthrough, consider supporting Notty on her Patreon.
  • I'll be continually updating this as new chapters are released.
I appreciate feedback, if you think I got something wrong. Of course, the feedback I want to see the most is: "I don't care about your stupid walkthrough, I'll always play Heavy Five without it".

NOTE: Walkthrough for Chapter Four will be finished and uploaded soon. I estimate that to happen several days after the release.
What about updating the walkthrought?

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Very happy to see an update/release of the community’s leading space themed VN. Nit-picking just a bit - perhaps dev could have the proofreader update proper use of “it’s” and “its.”

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
There is a scene missing for me in chapter 3 on chris dom route. I cannot get the scene he goes to the gym with her and kelly, it just skips to amanda on the roof.

Ive followed the walkthrough up to that point but cannot go any further now, has it been removed? Neither chris or kelly pictures move to the gym when i skip time after i rescue amanda

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes