allove

Jun 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jokes. Right. So, if I were to hypothetically give some constructive criticism on the JOI module with examples to back up my claims, that would be well received you think? Or is my name going to go down with theirs as "The dude who got the domme module stripped out of Heavy 5"? Then again I am not a top patreon, so maybe I don't count. Is that better? That she treats her top patreons like that?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
extremely disappointed with the lack of Sarah content.
You are joking, right ? Sarah is literally the character that have the more scenes, the more content, and that appear the most in this chapter.

Sarah content on this update:

yes, I've even checked the game files
No, you haven't !

And it's without counting the animations, where this time Sarah is alone.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Jokes. Right. So, if I were to hypothetically give some constructive criticism on the JOI module with examples to back up my claims, that would be well received you think? Or is my name going to go down with theirs as "The dude who got the domme module stripped out of Heavy 5"? Then again I am not a top patreon, so maybe I don't count. Is that better? That she treats her top patreons like that?
Sorry, but you're not making any sense.

The domme module is to my knowledge very well received, including among people who don't count femdom as their favourite kink, your opinion is in fact the first negative one I've seen on it. That's ok, it's not possible to please everyone.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Then again I am not a top patreon, so maybe I don't count.
I'll answer for Nottravis , because I know (from first hand) what her answer is, and also know that she don't really come here often:

All opinions that come with effective arguments count. And it's not the tiers that can possibly make a difference, it's the relation she have with the person. The opinion of a tester will count more than the opinion of a patron, while the opinion of a patron will count more than the opinion of a lambda player. Not because some are more wise, but because some are more involved and know more about the present and the future. It's obvious that she do more than just waiting for a report when she talk with the testers. This mean that they are, after herself, those who know the more about the game ; therefore their opinion isn't based on a simple impression and a guess regarding the future, but on the knowledge they have.
But in the end, it's her game, and she'll do whatever she want. And this, no one, not even the testers or someone who would suddenly decide to pledge for $1.000, will be able to change it. She listen to what people have to say, think about their arguments, and then will do what she decided, whatever it can be, and whatever if it absolutely don't correspond to what was asked.
And I say this as a direct witness of both issue, someone that isn't a tester, nor a top tiers. Like some other devs are doing here, she sometimes ask me for advice or help with her code. When it happened that I gave a more global advice, related to the idea more than the code itself, she as often followed the advice, than she decided to not do it.

She'll also not remove a module. They are part of the game as she want it, as she see it. She can possibly make one evolve, or change the way she do it, but she'll not remove it ; especially Chris dom one.

Ninjasquirrel

Sep 9, 2018
Two questions:

1. When is the game expected to be updated on this site?

2. Does anyone know if making the dom a sub is an option or has even been considered?
From my memory, I percieved Chris (that was the captains name, right?!) as a bit of an abusive cunt (pardon the language), so the idea of giving her a taste of her own medicine intrigues me

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
Ninjasquirrel said:
2. Does anyone know if making the dom a sub is an option or has even been considered?
I think Chris makes it pretty clear when she offers you a bet regarding one of the station personnel that she's offering, ah, transposition as a reward for winning. So it's definitely considered.
As to whether we'll win the bet or things will unfold as implied if we do - who knows?

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
1. When is the game expected to be updated on this site?
When someone will leak it. I know, it's clear that many among the members on this thread have it, therefore, why not having leaked it yet ?
It's a question of respect for both Notty and the other patrons. At one time, someone will leak it anyway but, and it's absolutely not a criticism, and even less an attack, by giving some money to her, in order to pay for the expense needed to make the game, they did more for the update to happen that you did, right ? Therefore, for now they enjoy the game, and keep it "secret" for some times.
If you can't afford to pledge, it's not a problem. Times are difficult, especially after last year, no one will blame you for making of your life, and your family if you have one, a priority ; it's totally understandable. But if you can spare the few bucks it cost to be on the tiers that already have access to the game, don't you think that your impatience to play this update prove that you like Notty's hard work, and so that she deserve that you support her by becoming one of her patrons ?

Not for a long run. As reiterhaniwa said, turning the table is a possibility, but it will probably be a one time thing.
Chris is a dom by nature. It's shown by everyone of her move. In the male play if you submit, obviously, but also if you decide to not submit.
Take the way she present the bet she make with the MC regarding the com officer. I'm pretty sure that her panty got a little wet when she made him agree to the bet, knowing perfectly that it's MC's sister. It's not the fact that she put him face to a bet that he can't win that excite her, no. It's the fact that, even if he didn't submit, she's still control him, like any dom would do with her sub. There's no harms in this bet, but isn't it pretentious from MC to agree without even knowing who's the officer ? She made him do it without him thinking.
The same can be said on the female MC play. Look at her talking about the spaghetti effect. The idea to use her knowledge of girls mind to turn one horny, then use her excitement to make her experience with another girl is clearly a delight for Chris.
And the breakfast scene in this chapter... She don't need to look back, she know what happen, what she made MC do, and clearly enjoy it. She presented this in such way that it was clearly too big, there's a trap somewhere yet MC did it.

And it's only three among the many examples of Chris dom nature. Like the game is realistic, sorry, but this mean that she'll never submit ; never ever.
Even if as male MC you do it right, and can have your way with her in the end, sorry, but you'll stay a sub. Think about what you'll have to pass through in order to make her do what you want... Whatever how rough and/or demanding the MC will possibly be at this time, it will not be him doing what he want of Chris body, but Chris that led him to do it.

From my memory, I percieved Chris (that was the captains name, right?!) as a bit of an abusive cunt (pardon the language), so the idea of giving her a taste of her own medicine intrigues me
She is neither a cunt nor abusive. She like to be in control, but it's something different, because she'll never make you do something against your will ; this whatever the "you" can be.
Yes, she's harsh with Kelly, but look at how Kelly is acting, including with her own brother/sister that she haven't seen since a very long time. Kelly is clearly angry, and Chris know that it's not something good when you're in the forces. You need to have a clear mind, especially when you're isolated on a desolated station that have many mysterious issues. You can disagree with Chris methods, but it's not the act of an "abusive cunt", it's the act of a responsible officer ; on white MC route, Kelly even agree in this chapter, explaining that she cut her hairs because Chris was right.

She's harsh with Kelly because right now Kelly need to be handled by a harsh officer ; she's clearly too lax, acting as if she was in vacation while she's in fact in service. She need to be remembered what she is (a soldier in duty), and who will do it ? There's only two officers, Chris and the MC. She's MC's little sister, therefore the MC will not want to do it, and if at one point (s)he would have to do it, wouldn't it be a pain in the ass ? No one who love his sister and haven't seen her since a really long time, want to be harsh with her. Therefore, better Chris doing it than the MC, right ?
Perhaps that Kelly will end hating Chris, and so ? They are nothing one for the other ; once again, better Chris being hated, that the MC, right ?
If you want more proof that Chris isn't an abusive cunt, look at the way she act with the others. She's not happy with Annie drinking too much, but if she don't turn drunk and try to have sex with the MC, Chris will say nothing, only expressing her disapproval. And if Annie is drunk and try to have sex, whatever else do you expect from an officer ? They are isolated on a station that have an unknown problem, and nearly crashed when they landed, not sure yet that they can rely on the Vanguard to escape if needed. This while Annie is the only person able to find what's wrong with the Vanguard and to fix it. It's clearly not the time to be drunk, fuck like a rabbit, then pass the next day half asleep in a blurred hangover state. Therefore, once again Chris just reacted as a responsible officer, nothing more, but also nothing less.

Edit: Few typos.

Last edited:

Ninjasquirrel

Sep 9, 2018
When someone will leak it. I know, it's clear that many among the members on this thread have it, therefore, why not having leaked it yet ?
It's a question of respect for both Notty and the other patrons. At one time, someone will leak it anyway but, and it's absolutely not a criticism, and even less an attack, by giving some money to her, in order to pay for the expense needed to make the game, they did more for the update to happen that you did, right ? Therefore, for now they enjoy the game, and keep it "secret" for some times.
If you can't afford to pledge, it's not a problem. Times are difficult, especially after last year, no one will blame you for making of your life, and your family if you have one, a priority ; it's totally understandable. But if you can spare the few bucks it cost to be on the tiers that already have access to the game, don't you think that your impatience to play this update prove that you like Notty's hard work, and so that she deserve that you support her by becoming one of her patrons ?

Not for a long run. As reiterhaniwa said, turning the table is a possibility, but it will probably be a one time thing.
Chris is a dom by nature. It's shown by everyone of her move. In the male play if you submit, obviously, but also if you decide to not submit.
Take the way she present the bet she make with the MC regarding the com officer. I'm pretty sure that her panty got a little wet when she made him agree to the bet, knowing perfectly that it's MC's sister. It's not the fact that she put him face to a bet that he can't win that excite her, no. It's the fact that, even if he didn't submit, she's still control him, like any dom would do with her sub. There's no harms in this bet, but isn't it pretentious from MC to agree without even knowing who's the officer ? She made him do it without him thinking.
The same can be said on the female MC play. Look at her talking about the spaghetti effect. The idea to use her knowledge of girls mind to turn one horny, then use her excitement to make her experience with another girl is clearly a delight for Chris.
And the breakfast scene in this chapter... She don't need to look back, she know what happen, what she made MC do, and clearly enjoy it. She presented this in such way that it was clearly too big, there's a trap somewhere yet MC did it.

And it's only three among the many examples of Chris dom nature. Like the game is realistic, sorry, but this mean that she'll never submit ; never ever.
Even if as male MC you do it right, and can have your way with her in the end, sorry, but you'll stay a sub. Think about what you'll have to pass through in order to make her do what you want... Whatever how rough and/or demanding the MC will possibly be at this time, it will not be him doing what he want of Chris body, but Chris that led him to do it.

She is neither a cunt nor abusive. She like to be in control, but it's something different, because she'll never make you do something against your will ; this whatever the "you" can be.
Yes, she's harsh with Kelly, but look at how Kelly is acting, including with her own brother/sister that she haven't seen since a very long time. Kelly is clearly angry, and Chris know that it's not something good when you're in the forces. You need to have a clear mind, especially when you're isolated on a desolated station that have many mysterious issues. You can disagree with Chris methods, but it's not the act of an "abusive cunt", it's the act of a responsible officer ; on white MC route, Kelly even agree in this chapter, explaining that she cut her hairs because Chris was right.

She's harsh with Kelly because right now Kelly need to be handled by a harsh officer ; she's clearly too lax, acting as if she was in vacation while she's in fact in service. She need to be remembered what she is (a soldier in duty), and who will do it ? There's only two officers, Chris and the MC. She's MC's little sister, therefore the MC will not want to do it, and if at one point (s)he would have to do it, wouldn't it be a pain in the ass ? No one who love his sister and haven't seen her since a really long time, want to be harsh with her. Therefore, better Chris doing it than the MC, right ?
Perhaps that Kelly will end hating Chris, and so ? They are nothing one for the other ; once again, better Chris being hated, that the MC, right ?
If you want more proof that Chris isn't an abusive cunt, look at the way she act with the others. She's not happy with Annie drinking too much, but if she don't turn drunk and try to have sex with the MC, Chris will say nothing, only expressing her disapproval. And if Annie is drunk and try to have sex, whatever else do you expect from an officer ? They are isolated on a station that have an unknown problem, and nearly crashed when they landed, not sure yet that they can rely on the Vanguard to escape if needed. This while Annie is the only person able to find what's wrong with the Vanguard and to fix it. It's clearly not the time to be drunk, fuck like a rabbit, then pass the next day half asleep in a blurred hangover state. Therefore, once again Chris just reacted as a responsible officer, nothing more, but also nothing less.

Edit: Few typos.
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't aware that the game needed to be leaked in order for to show up here, I thought this was one of the devs main posting sites.
If the game was released for patreons only I'd have zero objections, if it's leaked but is not intended to be, I wouldn't play it out of respect for the creator. I oppose piracy of small independent creators. I just realised I'm totally unaware of what is pirated and what is not, as I have no interest in partaking these online communities.
Financially, if the game is intended to be released for all, so I get to play it, and I like it, I will pledge a donation. My interest is in main storyline developement, and I didn't find the three first chapters had enough in that regard, for me to decide.

Calling Chris an abusive cunt was propably not the best wording. I've only played the game a couple of times, andI just remember thinking "woah, that's not acceptable behaviour", but considering that the game has smut I guess it makes sense.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't aware that the game needed to be leaked in order for to show up here, I thought this was one of the devs main posting sites.
If the game was released for patreons only I'd have zero objections, if it's leaked but is not intended to be, I wouldn't play it out of respect for the creator. I oppose piracy of small independent creators. I just realised I'm totally unaware of what is pirated and what is not, as I have no interest in partaking these online communities
This part is where I can shred some light for you.

You are in F95, which is the biggest library and website of pirated adult material where our core content is adult visual novels (albeit of varying quality), 3D assets for various engine and comics.

Regarding your interrogations for the AVN, some games are willingly published by the devs themselves as a way to boost their visibility, get feedbacks (mostly constructive) and advertise their game so some users here will throw some quids to their patreon or subscribstars (which I did for all the Devs I am currently paying on Patreon).

Obviously we are still a pirate community at heart, focused on having a streamlined source of content to showcase and to update existing projects, sometimes without the express approval of the devs. Most of them accept this and see it as a win win situation for all parties and it's has been proven that there is a correlation between publishing here and getting more patreon.

For the case of Notty, she willingly created a thread here and showcased her first release here, the rest was the work of the uploader and leaks we got.

Hope that helps you :)

Ninjasquirrel

Sep 9, 2018
This part is where I can shred some light for you.

You are in F95, which is the biggest library and website of pirated adult material where our core content is adult visual novels (albeit of varying quality), 3D assets for various engine and comics.

Regarding your interrogations for the AVN, some games are willingly published by the devs themselves as a way to boost their visibility, get feedbacks (mostly constructive) and advertise their game so some users here will throw some quids to their patreon or subscribstars (which I did for all the Devs I am currently paying on Patreon).

Obviously we are still a pirate community at heart, focused on having a streamlined source of content to showcase and to update existing projects, sometimes without the express approval of the devs. Most of them accept this and see it as a win win situation for all parties and it's has been proven that there is a correlation between publishing here and getting more patreon.

For the case of Notty, she willingly created a thread here and showcased her first release here, the rest was the work of the uploader and leaks we got.

Hope that helps you :)
It did alot, thank you.
From now on then I'll just not play games if I'm not sure it's the developer him/herself that are sharing.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Sorry, but you're not making any sense.

The domme module is to my knowledge very well received, including among people who don't count femdom as their favourite kink, your opinion is in fact the first negative one I've seen on it. That's ok, it's not possible to please everyone.
I hadn't played the game in a while, but gave it another shot now, since the femdom content seemed to have potential in the beginning and this update seemed to be quite big. So well after playing it now, I must say the femdom content is very underwhelming. First of all you playing your MC as a submissive has no effect on any scene, as far I can see. Well besides being locked out of any other sexual content outside this Domme module of course and
. Meaning there is no femdom content besides the "Domme" module. So making your sub MC playthrough, quite asexual.

The Domme Module itself is imho quite repetitive and seems to be geared more to a guy who is into non femdom activities and somehow just ended up locked up by Chris. Like Chris right at the beginning promising a blowjob as a reward for him behaving, or asking over and over if you want to fuck the women you are shown. Btw you are even shown submissive women in bondage and are asked if you would like to fuck them or are attracted to them.:rolleyes:
All the focus is also if the MC cums or not. Chris cuming isn't even a topic. Like being sexually excited isn't even on her mind when dominating the MC.
There isn't even any physical contact with Chris at all. Unless you manage to find the boxing match with her, which ends quickly without any sexual vibes involved. Nottravis probably having here a professional dominatrix in mind, who uses a no touch philosophy with her subs, to prevent having to do anything sexual with guys she isn't attracted to. Which for some pro Dommes means any submissive guy, since femdom is just a job to them and nothing they are really attracted to. Chris has unfortunately a similar vibe. Just that instead of money, her reason to dominate the male MC is to simply keep the MC away from her female love interests.

To summarize:
To me it seems Nottravis has no real concept what makes most submissive guys excited. Only femdom group I can see being excited about that content are guys, who solely or at least mainly like to be denied and ignored in every way. Quite a pity since she seems to put much effort into doing this. Unfortunately imho this Domme module caters only to a tiny minority of a group which is already a minority.:cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: reww

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
If the game was released for patreons only I'd have zero objections, if it's leaked but is not intended to be, I wouldn't play it out of respect for the creator. I oppose piracy of small independent creators. I just realised I'm totally unaware of what is pirated and what is not, as I have no interest in partaking these online communities.
Financially, if the game is intended to be released for all, so I get to play it, and I like it, I will pledge a donation. My interest is in main storyline developement, and I didn't find the three first chapters had enough in that regard, for me to decide.

Calling Chris an abusive cunt was propably not the best wording. I've only played the game a couple of times, andI just remember thinking "woah, that's not acceptable behaviour", but considering that the game has smut I guess it makes sense.
I see F95 as an opportunity to get an overview, try some games out, see how they progress, and then find a few projects worth supporting. It is not only the quality of the game itself that plays a role here, but also the mindset of the developer (e.g. how much content per time is really generated; reliable of statements, ...).

Heavy Five is one of my favourites, but I haven't given any money yet. I wasn't so convinced by the idea of the re-master and I don't like all these delays either. I think that with this update we will see whether, after all the remastering, things are really moving forward again. Then is the time to think about pressing the corresponding buttons on Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ninjasquirrel
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes