Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

It's the "Would you like to play a game?" update...

It is with great pleasure that I humbly present Chapter Four of Heavy Five for your enjoyment.

The new update contains over 3,000 images, 233 animations (exceeding 30,000 frames), north of 70,000 words, strip pool, dress up games, combat, monsters, mysteries, hidden objects, bad jokes, good jokes, a massive CoC...and a whole host of other content.

Play time will vary hugely of course between those who only desire certain paths and combinations and those who wish to see everything and so it's hard to put a time around how long it will take you to play. But regardless of how you play H5 I've done my best to ensure you will be entertained.

Links below.

A couple of things to note.

The file size is large despite my best attempts at compression. A smaller file size is possible but I've found making it smaller severely impacts upon the image and/or animation quality. However, we can't keep having the file size expand at this rate with full downloads all the time. I've looked into individual chapter downloads but that requires a lot of work from the end user perspective and, to be honest, it seems almost quicker to download a larger file. It's certainly easier. After some thought my actual solution to this is to split the game into two parts. We have our first actual game endings at Chapter Six and it's there that the "first" game will actually stop. It is possible via Renpy to carry over saves into different games, and this is the method that I will use to then continue your saves into the second game. Think in a way how something like Mass Effect carried your saves over from ME2 to ME3 etc. This will work in a similar way.

Secondly, the $15 version currently excludes the new bonus game (but does include Bored Pilot and the previous one of course). Becca's combat game isn't as fun or smexy as it should be. I'm not sure why that is but I'm going to work on it a bit more over the next few days and then release it as a standalone update so you don't have to download the whole thing again. I will of course update the $15 version of the game on here at the same time. I don't want to sit on the chapter any longer than I have to - I trust you'll understand.

Finally, thank you for your support. I hope you enjoy the chapter and we can discuss issues such as the time spent on animations etc in a week or so.

I will start attending to my outstanding correspondence and commissions from tomorrow. My apologies for the delay.

Notty

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Time to get my dose of Chris, see what silliness crossed Sarah's mind, if Annie have removed her tinfoil hat, if Kelly have learned to behave, Mike have found his brain, Marcus stopped to annoy me with his pills, Trisha have cold down a little, Amanda warmed up, and what Kelly's cat have plotted.

Hmm, Oh, yeah, I also have a station to fix... Well, I'll see if I have the time for that.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Time to get my dose of Chris, see what silliness crossed Sarah's mind, if Annie have removed her tinfoil hat, if Kelly have learned to behave, Mike have found his brain, Marcus stopped to annoy me with his pills, Trisha have cold down a little, Amanda warmed up, and what Kelly's cat have plotted.

Hmm, Oh, yeah, I also have a station to fix... Well, I'll see if I have the time for that.
I...think I need to replay the first 3 chapters again :ROFLMAO:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I...think I need to replay the first 3 chapters again :ROFLMAO:
A little touch of seriousness for once:

As I implied few days ago, the story take place in a defined laps of time, what mean that we will not have the time to do everything. Therefore, I really advice people who like (or even love) the game, to have more than one play. If really you want, you can use Ren'py "skip" feature for the common parts, and obviously there's Akamari 's walkthrough.

So far (list none exhaustive) there's 10 possible routes:
  • Chris femdom route (for male MC) ;
  • Chris seduction route (for female MC) ;
  • Sarah Creature and Cavern route (The female MC route have a small variations that imply bunpun play, but I don't know if it's the opening of something more serious or not) ;
  • Sarah VR route as bobe (Male in the VR universe, whatever MC's gender) ;
  • Sarah VR route as babe (Female in the VR universe, whatever MC's gender) ;
  • Sarah blackmail route (for male MC who survived chapter 1 ; pew pew pew) ;
  • Straight Annie route (for male MC);
  • Spaghetti Annie route (for female MC);
  • Trisha white male MC route ;
  • Trisha black male MC route.
Amanda will surely have her route in the future, and I don't know for Kelly, since she's the sister.
It's not official, but according to the story at the instant I wrote this, there will not be a Trisha route for female MC ; you can't lead a female by her dick, since she don't have one.
Oh, and as I said in my previous comment, there's also the route that we all forgot: Fixing the station... It's less sexy, but if you don't trust Mike to do a good job (or for another reason), you'll have to do it yourself, and it will take part of your time during the day. And, yes, even this route worse it ; not for its lewd of course, but it's content is as interesting, intriguing and funny as the rest.

As we seen on the three first chapters, those routes can be split in two categories. Vanguard's crew ones, that exclude each others because they mostly take part at night, and Ophion's crew ones, that so far take place mostly during the day, and don't seem to exclude each others.
This mean that, so far, you need to have a play for each route you want to follow with Chris/Sarah/Annie, and use it to also follow whatever (or so far all) route with Ophion's crew.

Obviously, you don't necessarily need to follow all the routes. It's a game, so it's before anything else a matter of personal taste and it should stay an enjoyment. But for having followed them all, I can assure you that all of them have exclusive content and really worth it. And I really don't see why this would change in the future.
As reference, the none native English speaker I am, past near to a full day to see all the content of the chapter 3 ; I have a low attention spawn, so someone more normal probably need less time. But if you need less than 5 hours to play the chapter 4, expect to have seen at most 50% of its content.

At some times each route will have some variations. It's by example the case for Chris femdom route if you decided to have a deal with Chris ; the said deal is randomized, so you'll have to do this or that. But normally this shouldn't change the ending of the route. It will offer a (small in regard of the rest) optional content that differ from a player to another, but the way a route end will only depend of your actions as player.
This also include the dressing option for Chris seduction route. That will, for those who triggered it, at least offer you an overview of the wardrobe of the other girls. I guess that Chris will also comment your taste depending of what you decide to wear, but I doubt that it will prevent you to advance in the route if you really have a bad taste ; after all, Chris clearly flirted with Sarah in chapter 1, and I doubt that you can have a taste worse than hers ;)

So, yeah, perhaps that replaying the three first chapters isn't a bad idea ; especially with the help of Akamari's walkthrough. Or, what is also a valid option, but will need a lot of patience, you can play only one or two routes, and wait for the last update to play the others.

allove

Jun 19, 2021
A little touch of seriousness for once:

As I implied few days ago, the story take place in a defined laps of time, what mean that we will not have the time to do everything. Therefore, I really advice people who like (or even love) the game, to have more than one play. If really you want, you can use Ren'py "skip" feature for the common parts, and obviously there's Akamari 's walkthrough.

Oh, and as I said in my previous comment, there's also the route that we all forgot: Fixing the station... It's less sexy, but if you don't trust Mike to do a good job (or for another reason), you'll have to do it yourself, and it will take part of your time during the day. And, yes, even this route worse it ; not for its lewd of course, but it's content is as interesting, intriguing and funny as the rest.
Here is the thing. Fixing the station uses time... (spoilers for those of you who care)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes