Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi, this game/VN looks interesting, mainly due to the reference to the movie Psycho (and Bates Motel TV show). But I have to ask. Is the ugly old thing in screen 1 and 3 avoidable? But I have to praise the render, very good. Few can make me feel physically disgusting.
The MILFIEST MILF!!!!!
Are you blind?

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Thank you guys for warm comments. Here's exclusive render with Alex.
Hi P_S_Y_C_H_O . My best compliments for the story. I had to tell you 2 things :
- on the version 0.5 for pc there isn't the button "Back" to go back in a scene, if you can add it
- in the new realise there will be also new in the story no futa?

Thanks and congratulations again :)

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
version 0.5 for pc there isn't the button "Back" to go back in a scene
Thank you.
If you mean the button in the bottom right corner - you don't need it. Use your mouse wheel. Or... what are you talking about?
I would like to add Alex (trap) in new update. But there was no futa (dick+vagina) and never will be one.

Reactions: Rabbid83

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Thank you.
If you mean the button in the bottom right corner - you don't need it. Use your mouse wheel. Or... what are you talking about?
I would like to add Alex (trap) in new update. But there was no futa (dick+vagina) and never will be one.
Yes, i speak about the bak button to come back to before slide. I don't know that i can use also the wheel to change slide :)

About the futa question is my error in question, i write futa but i want to write shemale and my question is if in the next update there are also and update for the part ethero for who choose the street of no shemale content.
I hope to be clear

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
so if i choose to avoid futa then do i choose to avoid femdom too?

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
MILF? Hell no! "She" is some hag from nightmares.
Yes, I'm already blind. After seeing this ugliness, I went blind :LOL:
this is good looking mature woman ! in maybe 5% of this games you can find mature like this one in other game you can find milfs who look younger then daughters or sons ! i don`t like game here i`m 20 years old and my mom look like she have 22 ! i love this mature and her pubic hair :)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Looking forward to the next update. I miss my mucky princess lol.

I can see the protagonist introducing his sister to the mucky princess and then *slavers* Oh yeah.... *slavers* And maybe they... Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaah *slips in slaver*

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
this is good looking mature woman ! in maybe 5% of this games you can find mature like this one in other game you can find milfs who look younger then daughters or sons ! i don`t like game here i`m 20 years old and my mom look like she have 22 ! i love this mature and her pubic hair :)
Have to agree here. Norma does actually look like a woman around 45-50 years.

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, you're right, she looks realistic unlike most games. The developer deserves praise for that. I also don't like the unrealistic youth of characters a generation older than the main character. But I also don't like the "plague" of these games in the form of the main characters of boys / "kids" longing for sex with their mother. Such an idea is even worse if the figure of the mother looks real. That's why I was wondering if it's possible to avoid it in this game.
It's almost a miracle to find a game where the main character is an adult (say thirty or more). Yes, there are, but there is a minority of them.

RedEldridge

Apr 20, 2020
Very interesting so far. Glad the futa/trans content doesn't seem over the top. More on the realistic side of things.
Excited for the next update

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
!21.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A new face.
She's urologist. She likes her job. She likes penises. Norma doesn't like her for that. And she doesn't like that she performs physical exams without gloves.
But if MC likes her, they may meet later.
Anyway, her expertise is important, and they will have to use it, even if it's just an online consultation.​

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 652855
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A new face.
She's urologist. She likes her job. She likes penises. Norma doesn't like her for that. And she doesn't like that she performs physical exams without gloves.
But if MC likes her, they may meet later.
Anyway, her expertise is important, and they will have to use it, even if it's just an online consultation.​
Pervert doctor. Why I am not surprised... :LOL: :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes