Apr 24, 2018
View attachment 652855
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A new face.
She's urologist. She likes her job. She likes penises. Norma doesn't like her for that. And she doesn't like that she performs physical exams without gloves.
But if MC likes her, they may meet later.
Anyway, her expertise is important, and they will have to use it, even if it's just an online consultation.​
man....It's like this guy knows everything I'm into

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Alright. Gave this one another chance now that some of the more... problematic behaviors of the MC have been made optional.
The verdict: I love it.

In a bit more detail, I really like the MC's relationship to his sisters. Grace is awesome and adorable. Rose is... a bit unfriendly, but that's okay. And Alex... well, I love the way she's portrayed, seems very realistic, given her situation. Nice job.
Savage is amazing in her own way. I'm super excited to see how her part of the story continues.
Ashley... well, I don't have much of an opinion of her yet. Though I think I like her a bit just because Norma hates her for no good reason.
Speaking of, I HATE Norma so much. I mean, her behavior fits the character she was introduced as. She does her job in the story well. And precisely because of that I just want to avoid her like the plague. Seriously, if we get an option to not get close to her, I'll gladly take that. I think she works just fine as an antagonist, disapproving of everything the MC does with anyone else.

In conclusion: I'm convinced. This is a good game. I eagerly await its completion.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just wait until she finds out MC has been caring for a feral girl he found in the woods.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Naw.. I think Norma will be intrigued and wonder how she'll impact his productivity and at the same time, wonder if she could be practically free labor with room/board. That's the pragmatic view and is how I'd respond IRL.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She was going to beat the ass of Alex because she cut her hair and Norman too if he tries to intervene.

I can only imagine what Norma will do if she finds out her son is keeping a "sex pet". :LOL: :LOL:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
She was going to beat the ass of Alex because she cut her hair and Norman too if he tries to intervene.

I can only imagine what Norma will do if she finds out her son is keeping a "sex pet". :LOL: :LOL:
She want's him to have a girlfriend

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Norma will think it has been the Divine Providence which put the girl in the hands of Norman.
She will agree that they cannot just abandon her (Princess would be most likely used as a guinea pig by some mad scientists), she will give Princess a proper religious education and she will raise her as a decent woman. And wife, maybe.

Norma has to. Or she will live with the burden of sin for the rest of her days.
Also, I expect the MC to be harshly spanked because he did not tell Norma anything.

Tbh I'm more worried about how the other girls will react. Especially Rose.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Norma will think it has been the Divine Providence which put the girl in the hands of Norman.
She will agree that they cannot just abandon her (Princess would be most likely used as a guinea pig by some mad scientists), she will give Princess a proper religious education and she will raise her as a decent woman. And wife, maybe.

Norma has to. Or she will live with the burden of sin for the rest of her days.
Also, I expect the MC to be harshly spanked because he did not tell Norma anything.

Tbh I'm more worried about how the other girls will react. Especially Rose.
Hahaha i can totally see something like that happening. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes