magus448

May 22, 2018
She was going to beat the ass of Alex because she cut her hair and Norman too if he tries to intervene.

I can only imagine what Norma will do if she finds out her son is keeping a "sex pet". :LOL: :LOL:
It was because Alex changed her hair color. Norma was fine with getting a haircut.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Then she turned psycho (pun intended) after seeing Alex's hair color and decided to spank her butt.
Well, the prologue does give a hint of things to come:
Markdown (GitHub flavored):
n "No way you're gonna dye your hair. No way."
a "What? Why, mom?"
/*
here be discussions about wether or not dying ones makes one a whore
*/
a "If I stop maintaining my outer world - I will look like a scarecrow."
n "If..."
n "...you dye..."
n "...your hair..."
n "...*sigh* you'll get punished."

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, the prologue does give a hint of things to come:
Markdown (GitHub flavored):
n "No way you're gonna dye your hair. No way."
a "What? Why, mom?"
/*
here be discussions about wether or not dying ones makes one a whore
*/
a "If I stop maintaining my outer world - I will look like a scarecrow."
n "If..."
n "...you dye..."
n "...your hair..."
n "...*sigh* you'll get punished."
It is not wonder this series is kinda a parody of the Bates household. Really a family of strange people. :p :devilish:

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
For me the best quality of this game is the eccentric hillbilly family, and all the weird interactions they have. Like Norma going on a rant about the naturalness of armpit hair. And the younger girl pissing right in front of everyone. They're weird as fuck, and that goes really well with incest.

If I may make a suggestion, if I was the dev I wouldn't waste much time on the outside characters (Ashley, doctor?) and would focus on the family, cause they're really the stars of the show here

And 'Princess' is so special, she's even stranger than the family, so she fits the game... but how is MC going to handle both his family and savage girl?? I like the character, I'm really curious where the story goes with her

Awesome CG work too, it looks so great! Kudos!

kabraly

Oct 4, 2017

Why random? Because I do all of them at the same time. I mean, switch between scenes. Little bit here, little bit there. Not all of them are finished yet, unfortunately. May was not so productive month. I moved few weeks ago, and my working place isn't finished. I'm doing it on my knees (keyboard) and a book (mouse) without the desk.
But I'm doing it.
So, update will definitely be somewhen June.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019

Why random? Because I do all of them at the same time. I mean, switch between scenes. Little bit here, little bit there. Not all of them are finished yet, unfortunately. May was not so productive month. I moved few weeks ago, and my working place isn't finished. I'm doing it on my knees (keyboard) and a book (mouse) without the desk.
But I'm doing it.
But I'm doing it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn Alex looks great in these renders.
Thanks for sharing this:giggle:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah I thought the mother was going to chop the balls off the mc at some point. "Praise the Lord, don't lie to me boy!"

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes