mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
this is such a great game! I love the trans part so much i wished all the girls were trans in the game.
You havent seen your mother (norma) or older sister (forget her name) naked yet, so there can still be hope ... Highly doubtful - but still - you can hold out hope ... lol :) (Yes I know you haven't seen the younger sister *naked* yet, but you have seen her pee in front of you, as well as her panties a few times, you would know if she was packing a sausage between her legs).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
this is such a great game! I love the trans part so much i wished all the girls were trans in the game.
You should try games like Shattered, Futadom World, Tales of Androgyny, Inner Growth. Lots of trans and futa content on them.
You havent seen your mother (norma) or older sister (forget her name) naked yet, so there can still be hope ... Highly doubtful - but still - you can hold out hope ... lol :) (Yes I know you haven't seen the younger sister *naked* yet, but you have seen her pee in front of you, as well as her panties a few times, you would know if she was packing a sausage between her legs).
Norma gave birth to the girls, so that is unlikely here. :LOL:

Reactions: dadcat and lifemare

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Norma gave birth to the girls, so that is unlikely here. :LOL:
Thought Norma gave birth to the boy as well? Anyways I didn't say I believed it .. just was giving a ray of hope to the person making the post, before the cruel reality bit them hard in the ass.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Twin sis: no wee-wee since the golden shower scene showed what she is packing or not as the case may be.
Older sis: mayhap but prob not.
Mother: with two girls and two boys passing through her vagina no way UNLESS the dev wants to bring in futas into his world. :cool:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thought Norma gave birth to the boy as well? Anyways I didn't say I believed it .. just was giving a ray of hope to the person making the post, before the cruel reality bit them hard in the ass.
Norman was created by Norma but he isn't her biological son (only the three girls are), his parents died when he was a child. But he is technically her son by creation.

Guess that was the way dev found to bypass patreon's rules. :LOL:

Reactions: Manaflask

magus448

May 22, 2018
Twin sis: no wee-wee since the golden shower scene showed what she is packing or not as the case may be.
Older sis: mayhap but prob not.
Mother: with two girls and two boys passing through her vagina no way UNLESS the dev wants to bring in futas into his world. :cool:
We saw Rose trimming her bush in a flashback.

Reactions: ontach

Manaflask

Jul 31, 2018
Norman was created by Norma but he isn't her biological son (only the three girls are), his parents died when he was a child. But he is technically her son by creation.

Guess that was the way dev found to bypass patreon's rules. :LOL:
it was in fact for avoid getting zucced on Patreon.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
when it is ready..that got old real quick.did I guess before when I said the 30th or maybe even 1st of july..whatever I just hope its decent and not a 5 min update cuz im not into trans.
Seems as though it's down to her gender then. Good luck, I guess.

Last edited:

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
This is such a good fucking game, well worth the donate.
Personally, everything about the mother and kinks associated with her can die in a fire but most everything else is fan-fucking-tastic.
Though, I am a bit nervous that the relationship with Alix looks like it might be going the mutual/switch route rather than top/bottom... plzno.

Edit: Reading this back, I just want to clarify...
I do not mean that the mother and her content is not well done. It is and she's excellent, in render, realism and story.
However, all the kinks involving her are simply ones that I do not enjoy. (Older woman, hairy, malesub/femdom, smells, mother/son is my least favourite of the typical incest etc)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rabbid83
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes