Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
when it is ready..that got old real quick.did I guess before when I said the 30th or maybe even 1st of july..whatever I just hope its decent and not a 5 min update cuz im not into trans.
Seems as though it's down to her gender then. Good luck, I guess.

Last edited:

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
This is such a good fucking game, well worth the donate.
Personally, everything about the mother and kinks associated with her can die in a fire but most everything else is fan-fucking-tastic.
Though, I am a bit nervous that the relationship with Alix looks like it might be going the mutual/switch route rather than top/bottom... plzno.

Edit: Reading this back, I just want to clarify...
I do not mean that the mother and her content is not well done. It is and she's excellent, in render, realism and story.
However, all the kinks involving her are simply ones that I do not enjoy. (Older woman, hairy, malesub/femdom, smells, mother/son is my least favourite of the typical incest etc)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rabbid83

manu_arya

Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 517927

Overview:
You play as an 18 y.o. guy, adopted by the Gates family 9 years ago. You begin your journey in a car, driving somewhere far away to start a new life and career. There are four more people going with you: Mrs. Gates and her three children. After 15 hrs in the car you arrive to your new home. The motel and old manor.
Thread Updated: 2020-03-31
Release Date: 2020-03-30
Developer: P_S_Y_C_H_O - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

Others: Compressed*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. Thanks OEJ for the compression
Patches:
Thanks BaasB for sharing

View attachment 212981 View attachment 212984 View attachment 212985 View attachment 517938 View attachment 253508 View attachment 517928 View attachment 517929 View attachment 517930 View attachment 517931
when is the update coming?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
P_S_Y_C_H_O I just replayed the MC/Alex car scene (for like the twelfth time) and I gotta praise you (probably already did?) for the way you're handling Alex as a trans character.

The renders were fantastic (Alex looked so good), but the writing of the scene was what made it so hot. Alex was on fire for her brother. She didn't fully know why, but she didn't care and just rolled with it. And MC (the way I played it) didn't care about anything except making his sister, who he loves, feel good. When he grabs Alex's cock to help her, that look on her face and the disbelief/hope in her voice...man, I fell for Alex right there.

I'm looking forward to more of that. That hot, sexy, passionate, horny, _loving_ relationship between those two.

Out of all of the characters, Alex is the one that has captured me the most, and I want MC to make her as happy as can be.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Hi, just a simple question. The developer has planned a release of the update in June?

If so, how long should you expect a delay? end of July ?

If someone has more info I am a taker;)

So, sorry for my english and thx for the answer <3

akenedy

May 3, 2017
I just replayed the MC/Alex car scene (for like the twelfth time) and I gotta praise you (probably already did?) for the way you're handling Alex as a trans character.
Not into trans myself but the character is one of the best written and fleshed out in the game, and probably the best written and believable trans character that I encountered in an adult VN in general.

Good to see the dev not shy away from deviating from the norm and taking a serious approach at depicting something that usually gets shunned or ridiculed.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes