StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Norma will think it has been the Divine Providence which put the girl in the hands of Norman.
She will agree that they cannot just abandon her (Princess would be most likely used as a guinea pig by some mad scientists), she will give Princess a proper religious education and she will raise her as a decent woman. And wife, maybe.

Norma has to. Or she will live with the burden of sin for the rest of her days.
Also, I expect the MC to be harshly spanked because he did not tell Norma anything.

Tbh I'm more worried about how the other girls will react. Especially Rose.
...good points. We'll see.

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Hi all, I love Normases Expresions, the model is very good, I hope to see it often and that it will emancipate itself more and more with MC, good job!
is there a gallery of scenes planned?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Norma with change when dick enter inside :devilish: Norma + Norman hahaha perfect incest couple:LOL:(y)

Reactions: V&M

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
The way Norman keeps stealing glances at that kid's dewhicky I think deep down she wants to been the sex pet.... :oops:

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
the incest patch file is corrupt
Not as far as I can tell. I just downloaded it and can patch the game just fine with it.

1590758191751.png

I did however encounter a problem extracting the file by drap and drop. I had to switch from xarchiver to file-roller for this although both are using unrar as backend. :unsure:

Reactions: shiny-kuki
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes