BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Great story, Beautiful women and really hope the dev has a brighter future planned for the homeless girl as I really feel like I need to protect her even tho the MC seems to look at her as some kind of sexual conquest half the time lol but still get the protective vibe from him also. Can't wait for the next update and hope the dev carries on working on this VN and it doesn't end up in the abandoned bin.

Reactions: Xyz12

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
The way the game is going is great. In the future I would love the hate that Rose has for the MC grow warmer and warmer

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Excuse me ....what is the incest patch? What's make?
Norman was created by Norma but wasn't her biological son. For all effects both and the girls are family but that way developer avoids patreon policy against incest.

The patch chances that.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Norman was created by Norma but wasn't her biological son. For all effects both and the girls are family but that way developer avoids patreon policy against incest.

The patch chances that.
AH ok...but only from a story line not to unlock new scenes or other?

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some random renders.
Will visit hospital again, but for another reason.
Then some girlfriend searching attempt. Or is it just a date with Norma?
Then want to add Princess... Some feeding...
Most probably Alex would like to help disabled MC...
Hope you all are doing good and not going crazy with all this quarantine stuff. Because I'm going a little nuts, to be honest.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
I don't know if you use DAZ or if you already know about this, but there is a thread with links to download some great pee shaders for DAZ.
Lesbian Pee For Genesis 3 Female - IRAY
and
Lesbian Pee For Genesis 8 Female - IRAY
I can't post links yet or I'd put them here, but just search for the name it will come up.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Some random renders.
Will visit hospital again, but for another reason.
Then some girlfriend searching attempt. Or is it just a date with Norma?
Then want to add Princess... Some feeding...
Most probably Alex would like to help disabled MC...
Hope you all are doing good and not going crazy with all this quarantine stuff. Because I'm going a little nuts, to be honest.
Why is the hospital full of dildos? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

triassicpriapic

May 15, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Gates Motel v0.4.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.01.2020
Hi the66 could you update please? Much prefer your versions over the vanilla!

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, this game/VN looks interesting, mainly due to the reference to the movie Psycho (and Bates Motel TV show). But I have to ask. Is the ugly old thing in screen 1 and 3 avoidable? But I have to praise the render, very good. Few can make me feel physically disgusting.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes