Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I got an error code when asking if I wanted Shemale content or not. Does anyone know why?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scriptoption.rpy", line 68, in script
    jump aday1accident
ScriptError: could not find label 'aday1accident'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump aday1accident
  File "/Users/bobbynunez/MEGAsync Downloads/GatesMotel-05-mac/GatesMotel.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/Users/bobbynunez/MEGAsync Downloads/GatesMotel-05-mac/GatesMotel.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-13.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Gates Motel 0.5
Wed Apr  1 05:07:08 2020

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
This game is kinda going to shit. I'm glad I'm not a patron anymore.
The story, characters and setup are fantastic, the game is going to offer a wide variety of kinks that almost all the games in this site wouldn't dare to bring up and show.

I don't understand how the game is "kinda going to shit".

• Angry
Reactions: satoshi36

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I got an error code when asking if I wanted Shemale content or not. Does anyone know why?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump aday1accident

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump aday1accident
  File "/Users/bobbynunez/MEGAsync Downloads/GatesMotel-05-mac/GatesMotel.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/Users/bobbynunez/MEGAsync Downloads/GatesMotel-05-mac/GatesMotel.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Darwin-13.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Gates Motel 0.5
Wed Apr  1 05:07:08 2020
It all comes down to the incest patch

Estomac

Jul 6, 2018
By the way, here are the release notes for version 0.4, since they are missing in the intro page.
  • 685 image files
  • 2246 lines of code
  • Redone Alex intro
  • Small bugfixes
  • Compressed images (lossless)
  • Mac support added
If someone can add them to the official change log, on first page, that would be nice.

Aug 11, 2017
The story, characters and setup are fantastic, the game is going to offer a wide variety of kinks that almost all the games in this site wouldn't dare to bring up and show.

The updates become less and less frequent and their size is becoming smaller each update. It's my personal opinion, nobody is forced to share it.

Last edited:

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017

You see, you say all this good things about a game, as a whole. It's 0.5, 0.4 was something about 4 months ago and what we see in new update? 2 scenes and no choices. For 4 months. Just look at montly content at other games. And look how it's done in other games. Normally, if you don't want to see some content, not a fan of some kinks or don't like certain characters, you have a choice, to see or not to see scene, to pursue romantilly this or that character or don't. Here we have no choice. If you don't like MC molested by older woman - that's your problem, you will still see it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Gates Motel v0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

joeblow00

Jun 13, 2017
I'm a fan of the game, but what is the new content? Is it the new opening stuff? Cause so far the game still ends when he falls off the roof. Am I wrong?

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
The actual norman bates house. How cool is that. Great job so far please keep going. thanks for the share

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I'm a fan of the game, but what is the new content? Is it the new opening stuff? Cause so far the game still ends when he falls off the roof. Am I wrong?
I had the same impression , but an earlier post pointed out that once you download the uptodate Ver5 patch, the game plays on.

Reactions: xXx GAMELOVER

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
This game doesnt look like it has much sexual content.. and part of the small content might be futa content, that means its not worth it yet... Be back when it has more content... because if they say the game has like 5 scenes ( which is very little) and like 2 of them are futa, thats like 2 wasted scenes for me...

game looks promissing.. but.. not appealing for now

Reactions: Jstain

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
Why does the main character not say that he found a homeless girl?
And he could at least bring clothes ...
Saw that the game will have NTR... I think I'll pass by
sorry for google translation

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes