Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I just went thru the whole game again and there is nothing new. My old one was .4 and this one in game says .5 but nothing new...
There actually is.
I also got confused first but there is a continuation it first just looks like you have to start from scratch.

cash22

Jan 30, 2018
There actually is.
I also got confused first but there is a continuation it first just looks like you have to start from scratch.
yeah i started a new game and it still ended where MC falls off the roof...

i ran unren and i see the new images. wonder why i can get it work

Estomac

Jul 6, 2018
I just went thru the whole game again and there is nothing new. My old one was .4 and this one in game says .5 but nothing new...
Hi Cash,

It's because you added the Patch for version 0.4. Doing this disable the updated content!
You may wait for the updated Patch for v0.5, or remove your 0.4 patch and start a new game. There will an option to go directly to the new 0.5 contents.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: erg1986 and cash22

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi Cash,

It's because you added the Patch for version 0.4. Doing this disable the updated content!
You may wait for the updated Patch for v0.5, or remove your 0.4 patch and start a new game. There will an option to go directly to the new 0.5 contents.
Don't attach the patch for 0.4! It'll loop you to the end of 0.4
It won't work anyway. I started from the end of 0.4 and made a save at the start of 0.5 then attached the patch but MC's still adopted!

cash22

Jan 30, 2018
Hi Cash,

i unzipped the game again and did not add the patch and was able to start a new game and choose start at .5. It had a white traceback error screen but I chose ignore and it started.

Thanks

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes