jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1584724223262.png
310 images, 1200 code lines ready. Shaping up good. I even got my first weird boner from this game. Constantly replaying and polishing it. Neverending fixes, re-renders, adding something new on top...

But it feels like I'm very close to finishing 0.5 update.

Due to shopgirl intro was welded inside 0.4, probably will add an option to start from that moment, before shopping. Or you can skip and just give her name like usual.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
A new version would have been released soon. Judging by the screenshots, there will be something very interesting

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
So guys i want to try this game but have a confusion. I absolutely hate NTR(especially w mom characters), saw recently that discussion here. If i understand it right there is no ntr now, but the uncertainty on this(like will there be ntr? If yes w whom and will it be avoidable?) hold me back to try. Also in advance, i have no intention to fire up ntr discussion or something, just want avoid situation where i start the game without ntr, and then its pop up and ruins it for me.

Reactions: V&M

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
like will there be ntr?
It is a possibility. If it happens it won't be quite soon. There's also a possibility it won't get included at all.
Jokes aside, I am still willing to try to do it for diversity. Low demand is just pushing it far away from 'soon'. Only three people asked me about it and one of them was a smartasshole. Others are strictly against it and they are usually way louder.
will it be avoidable?
NTR will be avoidable completely, so you don't need to know about its type/kind at all.
He even posted some examples of how it would be implemented. Basically it will only happen if the player explicitly wait it to happen:
1.Your GIRL is about to be raped.
Game asks you : Do you wanna look how he will fuck her or fight him and fuck his ass later (maybe no way).
a)You don't like NTR. You chose to fight. No NTR for you (sorry?);
b)You like NTR. You hide somewhere and watch. Congratulations, you've got some NTR because you ordered it.

2.A GIRL is about to start dating someone.
Game asks you: Do you want to peep on them fucking later or make them break up and GIRL will be yours (hopefully most probably)
a)You don't like NTR and now you know what to do.
b)You like NTR and well... you know what to do here too.

Will this shit be considered as NTR and the game avoided? Just a quick thought. No spoilers.
This game has a lot of weird fetish in it (hairy armpits, pissing, trans incest, etc.) and so far each one of them has an easy way to exclude them from your game. If it gets included it would be in the same way.

Gabriel Knight

Mar 21, 2020
Hi. I found a missing " I ", right where they first came to the hotel and grace is holding hands. It's in the sentence "How far can (I) take our rs?"
Thanks for your work, i like it so far.

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
It is a possibility. If it happens it won't be quite soon. There's also a possibility it won't get included at all.

He even posted some examples of how it would be implemented. Basically it will only happen if the player explicitly wait it to happen:

This game has a lot of weird fetish in it (hairy armpits, pissing, trans incest, etc.) and so far each one of them has an easy way to exclude them from your game. If it gets included it would be in the same way.
I have really enjoyed both versions of this game that I have downloaded, I think it has a lot of potential to become an excellent entertainment, I am looking forward to the next version, I would like to comment on something, I have read some post suggesting to dev include NTR content personally
I do not like this type of content at all, but as if I enjoy others that perhaps some people do not like, I would not dare to ask that it not appear although I would suggest that this and any other content considered a fetish was completely avoidable without prejudice to losing
great content of the game itself,

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes