zh

Oct 17, 2017
*In waiting room for the 0.5 patch*
:coffee:
Nice to FINALLY see an update for this game tho.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
A really great update, but all the story is great so far, I love all the silly situations the MC get in. Keep up the good work P_S_Y_C_H_O we all love your game.

Reactions: Malkovichi

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Unfortunately there weren't much choices to make this update and it was kinda short. But the renders and the dialogs are great! Hoping for more feet interest, maybe giving a foot massage to Norma or anybody?

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Welp, this update was pretty disappointing. Sadly saw even less than the last scene we saw with Norma jerking the MC off, at not even tits. Was hoping she'd take her dress off at least. I can't be the only one that wants to see that bush! (or at least taking off her panties and letting the MC sniff them as a throwback as well)

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
good update but too short, I love the facial expressions of the mother, I hope much more in the next update with the mother:p, good job the quality is there, thank you(y)
ps: take care to be vigilant with COVID 19!;)

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Was that an update? Rather short or was more of a filling. Just found swimming in the lake with princess longer. And the Alex action in the car also longer. The renders are great. I find the story weak in certain facets. Would you leave the girl behind? Would you allow your mother to treat you like that? No to both for me.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
The story needs a lot of character and relationship build up before it dives into to the world of sexual intimacies and i think the dev exactly knows what he is doing,you guys already know some of the basic story structure so just let it expand to its full potential so stop recycling the words..no sex.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Gotta say fellas, this story is more fucked up than most incest story. I say that in a good (kinda) sense. also shemale stuff, I'm not into that, but I gotta let Alex join the fun yanno.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes