JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Ummm where did Ash come from?! I've never seen her before! MC claims they met in the city? This never happend to me! I was there with Alex i know but i never met her there..

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Ummm where did Ash come from?! I've never seen her before! MC claims they met in the city? This never happend! I was there with Alex i know but i never met this girl there..
Additional scene You could've missed if You loaded Your save from 0.4.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The Grace scenes were good again I think she has had the most scenes with the MC so far not that I'm complaining I like her innocence and sweet nature. Norma really is old school, especially how she dismissed Ash that was funny.

samuel-OTS

Mar 27, 2018
am i missing something i load my last save and it ends in the same place do i need to restart again or ?

Jan 15, 2019
It's going, going, goin and it's gone!!!!!! Another home run for Psycho!!!! This guy is on fire. Nobody writes as descriptive as him. Already can't wait for the next one.

Jan 15, 2019
The updates become less and less frequent and their size is becoming smaller each update. It's my personal opinion, nobody is forced to share it.
They're actually not less frequent. The second chapter took a long time because it was so large and he has started making them a little smaller so they're actually coming out quite regularly since that one.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
this is the best incest game I've ever played, mom is insane, the script, the situation, the taboo context. Impressive, greetings.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Okay I see what you meant in the changelog by less weird, dream him was like a normal guy, but when he woke up goodness...he kinda became a creep. I got disturbed by this guy a bit, maybe he's closer to Norman Bates than I thought.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
well that update was dissapointing :( no boobs with grace and barely a view of grace her pussy. No nudity at all with the Mother. is he doign this on purpose? next update better has some nudity in or he will lose alot of patreons.

nuiasbr

Aug 26, 2019
i love this game, the sad part its take to much time to get new "updates" and when we got a patch its to short :/
but keeping rockin, the game is just amazing, cant remember a game like this one (history & quality) =)

Reactions: Lol00000

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wtf can't believe this update has been out for nearly a day and I missed it!! Downloading and can't wait to have a read again as loved this last time as a first time reader.

Jan 15, 2019
well that update was dissapointing :( no boobs with grace and barely a view of grace her pussy. No nudity at all with the Mother. is he doign this on purpose? next update better has some nudity in or he will lose alot of patreons.
Not at all what the Patreons are saying

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes