Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
well that update was dissapointing :( no boobs with grace and barely a view of grace her pussy. No nudity at all with the Mother. is he doign this on purpose? next update better has some nudity in or he will lose alot of patreons.
Things take time to develop. And I don't mean the game itself, but character relations and progress within the game. It wouldn't be "normal" for the protag to just start ram it home to any of the girls yet. The scenes with grace and the mom was very well done (out from a kinda mindfuck perspective).

So who went with the worst case scenario? Yeah I passed on that one was afraid of what could be seen that couldn't be unseen again :p

Jan 15, 2019
Things take time to develop. And I don't mean the game itself, but character relations and progress within the game. It wouldn't be "normal" for the protag to just start ram it home to any of the girls yet. The scenes with grace and the mom was very well done (out from a kinda mindfuck perspective).

So who went with the worst case scenario? Yeah I passed on that one was afraid of what could be seen that couldn't be unseen again :p
You don't actually "see" anything

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Christ, mama Bates has more arm pit hair than most gorillas. From just the intro I'm assuming Frank (poppa Bates) didn't fall from a staircase broking his neck but rather threw himself from it intentionally. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1215grilz

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
This game is so hot. But I gotta say that these updates are a bit disappointing. Maybe it'll get better now, since we already have progress with some girls. But yeah, my bet is that it'll get good after the next 3 updates or so.

But still, it's really hot, while we barely got real sex scenes. So that's already a good thing. Too bad we've gotta wait so much.

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
Good story but I'm going to hold off on the game until at least version 1.0 comes out. The patches have such little content on them that its not worth playing it patch as they come out.

Reactions: DiabloCadet

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Good story but I'm going to hold off on the game until at least version 1.0 comes out. The patches have such little content on them that its not worth playing it patch as they come out.
I had that same mentality. But it's tough to avoid it after seeing it in the updated tab. You're right though, this game will get good when it gets near to v1.0. Let's just hope it doesn't get abandoned like many other promising ones.

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018

I agree the pacing is pretty good and slowly building up an erotic tone. The mother while seemingly religious and wanting to maintain a normal relationship with her son seems ever so tempted by him. While the sister is sexually curious which i am guessing will lead to experimentation between the two. Having said that a little boob slippage with the mum would of been nice to spice up the shower scene.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Christ, mama Bates has more arm pit hair than most gorillas. From just the intro I'm assuming Frank (poppa Bates) didn't fall from a staircase broking his neck but rather threw himself from it intentionally. :ROFLMAO:
Body hair is also a fetish. But yeah, a bit to much.... But the real question is... what do you imagine Frank did look like... Maybe he was a hairy beast -)

Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
Idk if this was already asked but, is there a way of turning the brightness up at all? I can see hardly nothing

D

Deleted member 1931428

Body hair is also a fetish. But yeah, a bit to much.... But the real question is... what do you imagine Frank did look like... Maybe he was a hairy beast -)
Body hair is natural, but I guess I see what you are saying since it makes me feel all Cro-Magnon o_O

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Body hair is natural, but I guess I see what you are saying since it makes me feel all Cro-Magnon o_O
Quite a few years ago. My gf at the time, did convince me to shave my back before we went on vacation to Greece. I wasn't all that hairy to start with, but damn, worst regret ever. Talk about seven year itch. Trim the palm and sack a bit.. sure.. The rest?, uh, no...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
To each their own but I'll be talking her into cleaning the pit forests up. First coin I get for MC I'm overnight-shipping a family pack of Gillette disposables. Ma's got some serious grooming issues to remedy. :LOL:
You don't fool anyone, if you had the chance to jump some puss, you wouldn't tell her to shave heir pits first. You would been to afraid for her to leave you hanging with blue balls... :p It's just body hair....

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes