Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You don't fool anyone, if you had the chance to jump some puss, you wouldn't tell her to shave heir pits first. You would been to afraid for her to leave you hanging with blue balls... :p It's just body hair....
No sir, negative. If the she-sasquatch was the only one left at closing time at a pig-party bar romp on Saturday night I'd gladly walk away with nothing but Rosie Palm. For me saying "it's just body hair" is like saying it's just chlamydia. :ROFLMAO:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
No sir, negative. If the she-sasquatch was the only one left at closing time at a pig-party bar romp on Saturday night I'd gladly walk away with nothing but Rosie Palm. For me saying "it's just body hair" is like saying it's just chlamydia. :ROFLMAO:
Don't believe you...

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
İm following every steps from the beginning. This is the most realistic and detailed m/s b/s scenes in entire forum.
Now im putting the sign in my profile. Congratutalions to all devs.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
İm following every steps from the beginning. This is the most realistic and detailed m/s b/s scenes in entire forum.
Now im putting the sign in my profile. Congratutalions to all devs.
Right? The feet tickling scene in the last update was awesome.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Great update!
I'm definitively not a feet guy but that scene with Grace is the first feet scene I've ever seen that I could call sexy.

• Love
Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Gotta say, the scene dialogues with "Princess" could have easily been botched and firebombed. So far it's quite well done, rather impressive.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Loved the update...I just can not get enough of Grace!!

Hopefully we get somewhere with her soon :)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
this is the best incest game I've ever played, mom is insane, the script, the situation, the taboo context. Impressive, greetings.
Gates Motel is a frigging awesome game, but just judging on the incest theme, I would rate Haley's Story and Light of my Life above this one...

Make no mistake... In all other aspects, this game is top notch with close to the best models I have ever seen. But I don't see incest as a central part of the plot. Unlike the other two I mentioned.

Regardless it will still feature in my top 5 Incest game, but I do not think "incest" when I think about this one.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Gates Motel is a frigging awesome game, but just judging on the incest theme, I would rate Haley's Story and Light of my Life above this one...

Make no mistake... In all other aspects, this game is top notch with close to the best models I have ever seen. But I don't see incest as a central part of the plot. Unlike the other two I mentioned.

Regardless it will still feature in my top 5 Incest game, but I do not tink "incest" when I think about this one.
Because tickling your sisters feet, get a eyeful of her snatch, then let her manhandle your tool. Is just all normal, no incestuous vibes what so ever... :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Throw uncle Spaulding into this script and it would make a great R.Zombie flick.

Doa666

Mar 8, 2020
This was a really good game...now removing the incest from the game just made it a little more vanilla... adopted..come on!

Reactions: Noambonsky

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Because tickling your sisters feet, get a eyeful of her snatch, then let her manhandle your tool. Is just all normal, no incestuous vibes what so ever... :ROFLMAO:
The fact that your sister did all these, is not central to the plot of the story. It might as well have been your "roommate". (..shudder... I'm growing to hate that term). Unlike the above mentioned two games where it is central to the plot.

Make no mistake, this is a good game and a good incest game at that (Like I said, top 5 for me), but not the best in the genre.

Please do not read this as in, "this is not a good game". For me, this is probably my mostly anticipated game for every update. I love the game for a lot of other reasons. Mostly the graphics and the pubic hair...yummy. The incest is also pretty good :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Doa666 and xxxavier
Mar 11, 2019
I do wish I could ignore the mom but also I don't remember meeting Ash, she's the best girl right behind Princess. Probably gonna get some hate for that :p oh well.

Reactions: blahblah25

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 22/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Gates motel" version "0.55".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Gates motel" versione "0.55".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Gates motel" version "0.5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Gates motel" versione "0.5".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes