MrPepsiCola

Feb 8, 2019
Going to be brutally honest and I hope I don't offend when I say. I find all of the family characters to be unattractive. The mom... the sister... the sissy brother... wtf is that even about, and he is better looking than the females! The one and only character in the game that has anything going for them is the hobo girl living in the sewers.

The story might be decent, but the characters need work IMO. I wasn't even able to enjoy the story line because the women are so unattractive that i just skipped over all of the content that dealt with them. I would currently rate this game a 4/10. Making the characters more visually appealing may increase my rating quite a bit, at least I would be able to endure the scenery enough to give the story a chance. I see others that really enjoy the story, but I just wasn't able to engage myself. Sorry.

Reactions: 1215grilz

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Going to be brutally honest and I hope I don't offend when I say. I find all of the family characters to be unattractive. The mom... the sister... the sissy brother... wtf is that even about, and he is better looking than the females! The one and only character in the game that has anything going for them is the hobo girl living in the sewers.

The story might be decent, but the characters need work IMO. I wasn't even able to enjoy the story line because the women are so unattractive that i just skipped over all of the content that dealt with them. I would currently rate this game a 4/10. Making the characters more visually appealing may increase my rating quite a bit, at least I would be able to endure the scenery enough to give the story a chance. I see others that really enjoy the story, but I just wasn't able to engage myself. Sorry.
I understand your disappointment, but were your expectations?
Gorgeous photo models?
This game is what is called "slice of life" with participants that look like average people do look like.
Not super attractive with unshaved arm pits and pubic hair still in place.
Shit happens you know!

Reactions: Nova1811
D

Deleted member 1931428

I understand your disappointment, but were your expectations?
Gorgeous photo models?
This game is what is called "slice of life" with participants that look like average people do look like.
Not super attractive with unshaved arm pits and pubic hair still in place.
Shit happens you know!
Yes, and there are also preview pictures of the development on the first post. Kind of like shoving a stone up your ass - with an idea you will not like it, you still do it.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Dude wtf, this update was INSANE, I really like it. The amount of details in like.. everything! haha, the reflection of the main character in the motorbike's front lights, the fallen leafs on the strees, the veriety of models of the ppl on the background and the advertisement signs. Also I am enamored with the graphics of the characters, the esthetics and style of their bodies and faces .. all really amazing. So yeah, we are pritty far from "some real action" between the characters (and of some of the things that I really want that happen xP) and still this was and incredible Update, for real. Congratulations and more importantly, thank you! Thank you VERY much for sharing it. I honestly wish you make a lot of money. I hope you're well and keep the austanding job!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

I'm not offended, I just think you are wrong.

The mom is older...she looks good for an older woman.
The young sister looks pretty good for me. Her snatch, her face, her breasts are all yummy!!
Princess/Savage is pretty as hell.
I'm not into the older sister. Also not into Ash.
Not really into Trans/Futa, but the brother/sister is attractive in his/her own way, regardless of gender.

I don't need to think everyone is pretty, but no one of the cast is ugly IMO.
I think your definition of ugly...is a bit harsh.

Last edited:

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
As much as I liked this game earlier that much I'm disappointed by the last update. The whole nursing theme is disgusting. I really hope there will be a way to avoid it, otherwise I quit.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So, you've been playing this game for however long and you thought that part was disgusting?
Did I miss something...What nursing them is he talking about? Either I missed it, meaning it's avoidable or it's so small that I have not even picked it up.... Either way, he is full of shit

FUCK!!! Wrong thread again. Twice this week!! Conrona must be affecting my brain.

Sorry...Brainfart.

Reactions: evildead

silentway

Apr 5, 2020
The character designs are good, and I do like that you can choose to have trans and hairy content, so kudos for that.

I really don't care for the mom as a character (or the older sister, for that matter - why's she such an asshole? Does she have anything else going on?) The mom really just annoys me with her Evangelical cultiness, to the point that it's a turn-off when she's clearly attractive and fishing for male attention but not wanting anyone to know... acting like she straight-up owns Norman's dick but somehow also doesn't understand how dicks work ("Why is there semen in your underwear, teenage boy with no regular sexual outlet?" "Why are you getting an erection when I wash your dick?" Seriously?!), even though she has three other kids of her own, one of whom has a dick too? I guess maybe you're not supposed to like her, given that the story is based on Norman Bates/Psycho/etc.? I don't know.

Looking forward to more Grace and Princess content. Alex too, if her character gets fleshed out more than just being an insatiable trans woman/trans fetish stereotype. Doesn't really seem like Norman is really all that into Ash either, just trying to rebel and glomming onto whomever's giving him attention at that particular moment. I guess he is a naive, sheltered (and horny) teenage boy, though, so it makes sense... but I'm not sure if it's really going anywhere, plot-wise. Guess we'll see.

Sorry this sounds so negative, didn't mean it to be. :censored: Looking forward to where the story goes from here.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Wait, what?! Feet? Mom washing Norman? Nursing? I am definitely missing something. I just downloaded this for the new update, and it seems to end just where it did before, right after Norman and Alex get back from this shopping/salon trip. Did putting in the patch somehow interfere with my game, or did I miss some major path in the game? So far, all of the choices just seem to be based on content choices, I didn't think there were really any separate paths. Should I try re-installing the game, or do I just need to make different choices?
EDIT: Okay, I tried being a perfect angel, and I tried being an irredeemable monster. I think I've tried both options on every choice in the game, and it still just seems to be content choices. I still can't seem to get past cleaning the graffiti after the shopping run. The patch is just an rpa file, it's not like it over-writes anything. What am I missing?
EDIT: Okay, yes, the patch blocks the new content, even at the new game menu options , you don't get "start at 0.5" or start at "new scene in 0.4" So... that sucks, but I guess I found the problem. That is weird and surprising to me.

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
What am I missing?
Are you using the patch for ep.4? If you applied that patch the game will end with ep.4.
Try to redownload the game and extract it in an empty folder. Do not overwrite the previous version, otherwise if a file was removed it will still be there when it shouldn't and will mess with the scripts.

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Amazing update. I loved playing it. I wonder how the relationship between him and his mother will evolve. I mean, she clearly has a deep moral code, but she has needs too. I laughed so much: We'll find you a girlfriend tomorrow. She makes it sound so easy.
Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next update. It's one of my favorite game here.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
ugh, I dont know if this is just me and it happens to the game choices I make, but this update did not bring anything new for me. It's ending with the MC falling from the roof and dying

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Holy SHIT! "The renders are too dark. The renders are too dark." Adjust your fuckin' brightness/contrast! It's that fuckin' simple. OR! Maybe read the dev note at the start of 0.2, where he explains that the renders are a bit too dark. In other words.... THE DEV IS WELL AWARE THAT THE RENDERS ARE TOO DARK!!!

View attachment 253812
I dialed my brightness to the MAX. Sad to hear that people are annoying your sensibilities with a valid complaint about a game-breaking problem.

BududubNow

May 4, 2019
How do I make sure I don't cancel any content? I see you can miss some content based on bad decisions? I am still early into the game, I think right when the trip is ending and I had 3 choices all this time. First was about mom's armpits, I applied positively and it said some content was unlocked for later, 2nd one was for my twin sister peeing next to the car, I pressed "hesitate" option and I got no information and the last one was with my brother where I also responded positively. Did I miss something because I didn't peek at my twin sister?

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes