VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
*Grabs crayons and sheet of card and goes on public rally*

"4 MORE YEARS OF BUSH!" "4 MORE YEARS OF BUSH!" "DON'T EVER GET RID OF BUSH!"

Now that my rally for bush remaining is complete I can get back to my original rally..

"I WANT MORE BUSH NOW!" "WHEN CAN I GET MORE BUSH!" "I REALLY LIKE THE BUSHY STUFF!"

Anyhoo. Mr. Psycho. When can get my next installment of bushy gameplay?
Almost all games would be next level if artists and developers started adding a nice thick bush on all the MILFs.

VOTE FOR THE BUSH

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Almost all games would be next level if artists and developers started adding a nice thick bush on all the MILFs.

VOTE FOR THE BUSH
BUSH F'REVER!!!!!!!!

Seriously man. Love the bush. I was an 80's kid and the mighty bush was what I strived for heading towards adulthood. Younger women, older women, women my age, as long as they have bush trim or bushy its all fucking raunchy. That shaven shit disturbs the fuck out of me. Its like looking at a giant baby wearing eyeliner with a sex drive.... Bleagh! *voms out of nose and ears*

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
The animation and the models (except for the mother) are great. However everything's dark and the intro car ride is slightly too long.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
!93.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

220 renders. 850 lines. Need to finish with Norma, and it will be ready for update, completing the day.

Got stuck with Grace a little. Was going to just tell her the news about MC's hands, but then couldn't stop until bursting a load in her room.
Or she couldn't stop. She's curious and clingy.​

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
It's good to have a place where you can go. But if it's everywhere - where are you going to, exactly? Tell me - I'll hide there, too.

Seriously.

Do you read only every second post?
I read the most recent. Apologies on not reading the multiple pages of discussion on this subject. Generally the most recent posts give a more useful outlook.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
I read the most recent. Apologies on not reading the multiple pages of discussion on this subject. Generally the most recent posts give a more useful outlook.
No need to apologise. Everything is too fast nowadays. We were just going to start WW3 a couple months ago. Now we're at maybe even 'worse-case scenario'.
But I'm here to cover the most dramatic comments with the most recent outlook.
And this thing
Just say NO to some random fetish....
is so fucking funny.
REPENT!!!!! hahahaa
You made my day

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Just finished the content right now. I have to say, this game is amazing. I loved the animation, style and ambiance. Moreover I share most of your kinks, so that's a plus.
I really like how he goes on a monologue about everything. You tried to show MC's feelings (corn scene), knowing that people needs some time to adapt to new situations. There is a real depth to this game, it adds a fresh breath from what I usually see here.

Please keep up the fantastic work! (y)

nyarlathothep

Oct 16, 2018
Just finished the content right now. I have to say, this game is amazing. I loved the animation, style and ambiance. Moreover I share most of your kinks, so that's a plus.
I really like how he goes on a monologue about everything. You tried to show MC's feelings (corn scene), knowing that people needs some time to adapt to new situations. There is a real depth to this game, it adds a fresh breath from what I usually see here.

Please keep up the fantastic work! (y)
And do not forget the rare fetishes that move and that will be shown later a unique exploration of the new and what is usually unusual

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
View attachment 582156
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

220 renders. 850 lines. Need to finish with Norma, and it will be ready for update, completing the day.

Got stuck with Grace a little. Was going to just tell her the news about MC's hands, but then couldn't stop until bursting a load in her room.
Or she couldn't stop. She's curious and clingy.​
Ok first what the fuck is she smelling on her fingets? Shit? And doesnt she look diffetent now?

Reactions: dbah and mistortine
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes