jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
If the goal is to have other guys do stuff with the girls, just doing sharing/swinging stuff. You don't need them to cheat or add NTR, although I'd argue they wouldn't be cheating anyway since none of them are actually in relationships with MC and thus it wouldn't be NTR either.

As someone who dislikes NTR, I don't get why people are always so up in arms over it, especially if its avoidable. A lot of the strong anti-NTR people are downright hostile to people who like it or devs who add it to their games. I do however think that group is a small but very vocal minority, I think most people are fine with whatever as long as its avoidable.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
If the goal is to have other guys do stuff with the girls, just doing sharing/swinging stuff. You don't need them to cheat or add NTR, although I'd argue they wouldn't be cheating anyway since none of them are actually in relationships with MC and thus it wouldn't be NTR either.
OK...last post from me on this.

So no, the goal is not for sharing/swinging which is just another fetish. I'm talking about cheating, betrayal etc as a plot device to move a story forward. Not NTR per say. For instance like my example a couple of pages back. MC is going out with a bitch, but unbeknown to him his best friend had a crush on him forever. To move plot forward, he needs to either catch his bitch GF cheating on him, or his Best friend needs to find a BF, that make the MC realise his true love.

As someone who dislikes NTR, I don't get why people are always so up in arms over it, especially if its avoidable. A lot of the strong anti-NTR people are downright hostile to people who like it or devs who add it to their games. I do however think that group is a small but very vocal minority, I think most people are fine with whatever as long as its avoidable.
I kind of 90% agree with you. I dislike NTR myself. But I do not think scenes should always be avoidable. Remember Eric of Big Brother? I loved to hate him. And according to me that was not NTR as Ann was not your partner at the time, but he was an important plot device for the game IMO.

I also loved that we managed to get revenge on him. That is what made it so cool. Yes if he managed to get Lisa and Alice and you were not able to get rid of him...that would be NTR and would be for the NTR Fetish.

So this was my last post on this topic. Let's stick to the awesome game at hand here. :D

Reactions: DonkeyFace

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
Rant over...I beg forgiveness from P_S_Y_C_H_O for derailing this threat. There's not even NTR in his game or the tags...so not sure why everyone is talking about it now. I guess I'm just sick and tired of players posting "If you put NTR in this game I'm out" (Then the NTR turns out not to actually be NTR at all, just the player being insecure about a girl having sex with someone other then the MC)
They are talking about it because in one of the first few posts P_S_Y_C_H_O talks about NTR being in future updates but doesn't say if it will be avoidable or not.

nyarlathothep

Oct 16, 2018
And here I am, saying that I don't like NTR, but arguing with NTR haters.
V&M That beautiful little thing asked to hug you and tell that she promises not to cheat on you. If you won't ask her to try it.
View attachment 566585
View attachment 566608
You added a lot to your comment, so here's mine:
Looks like you still didn't read those thoughts of mine on previous page. Otherwise it would be clear for you that she won't even know that there could be a possibility for her to 'cheat' on you if you, as a player, for any reason, decide not to make your relationship any wider and spycier. You can even be rude with the dude that could be involved in this "offer". Making her even happier in this case.
beautiful simply beautiful
nice render and what a pretty babe

• Love
Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O and V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
So I liked to discuss here, I am totally against NTR, but I respect those who like it, and at least here the people who like it, showed their side, what they think, argued. On other pages, if you say that you don't like NTR, or even try to argue, you're off to personal injury, as if NTR were a religious sect. And according to what the developer said, it will be totally avoidable, just look at his response in a comment of mine up there or on the back page.

Reactions: Alfius

nyarlathothep

Oct 16, 2018
So I liked to discuss here, I am totally against NTR, but I respect those who like it, and at least here the people who like it, showed their side, what they think, argued. On other pages, if you say that you don't like NTR, or even try to argue, you're off to personal injury, as if NTR were a religious sect. And according to what the developer said, it will be totally avoidable, just look at his response in a comment of mine up there or on the back page.
Do you remember that in the WWE Undertaker had a sect?
I imagine the followers of the ntr the same with their hoods and making altars to games with main theme of ntr

May 24, 2017
is there a way to turn up the brightness on this game?

also does choosing not to wash your dick effect anything?

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
also does choosing not to wash your dick effect anything?
The game tracks how much the MC is dirty. But the variable only affects dialogues, so far.
In the next episode, I wouldn't be surprised if Norma acted differently, according to its value.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
*Grabs crayons and sheet of card and goes on public rally*

"4 MORE YEARS OF BUSH!" "4 MORE YEARS OF BUSH!" "DON'T EVER GET RID OF BUSH!"

Now that my rally for bush remaining is complete I can get back to my original rally..

"I WANT MORE BUSH NOW!" "WHEN CAN I GET MORE BUSH!" "I REALLY LIKE THE BUSHY STUFF!"

Anyhoo. Mr. Psycho. When can get my next installment of bushy gameplay?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
*Grabs crayons and sheet of card and goes on public rally*

"4 MORE YEARS OF BUSH!" "4 MORE YEARS OF BUSH!" "DON'T EVER GET RID OF BUSH!"

Now that my rally for bush remaining is complete I can get back to my original rally..

"I WANT MORE BUSH NOW!" "WHEN CAN I GET MORE BUSH!" "I REALLY LIKE THE BUSHY STUFF!"

Anyhoo. Mr. Psycho. When can get my next installment of bushy gameplay?
Absolutely based.

373-3734026_misha-hips-grin-cas-close-katawa-shoujo-misha.png

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes