2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
That is why I shared it probably 6+ months before I should have. I could have just kept doing this game for another few months, and start on that, and suddenly BAM! a cuckold themed game. Wouldn't want people who do not want to support me now, if they knew I would make a game like that, so they can avoid it beforehand and not support me right away. It feel like it would be scamming, and I am not about that at all. I am honest, you may dislike the genre I am about to do, but I would never lie to you.

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
That is both true, and false a bit. That wasn't my game, I worked for someone on that game. I also worked with other people as well, none of them are my games, they were just clients. Normal Trade Relations was owned by drexelhand, I just got paid for it :)

But yeah, you are right that I "made" it, wasn't mine, but was created by me.

Also about "grift to try and make some money" is once again; 3 dollars per month from my friends... doubt that could be considered a grift lmao :D

• Haha
Reactions: Golzd

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
That is your opinion, and who knows maybe back of my head, I wanted to make something that people would not hate, and I know anti-ntr people could be quite strongly opinionated people. However, I can assure you that people who have been in the same chat that I have been with know that I decided this about a week ago, because the next game I was working on had a male MC, going around being with the fantasy genre creatures, and the switch happened a week ago.

It's all the same though, as I mentioned before, if you dislike the cuckold theme, do not want to support me, and want to avoid me, I can understand that, I also dislike some of the games in the market and avoid them too, its only natural and I respect your decision. I only wanted to let everyone know beforehand so that nobody would be shocked when it finally happened. I wanted to be an open book.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
That is your opinion, and who knows maybe back of my head, I wanted to make something that people would not hate, and I know anti-ntr people could be quite strongly opinionated people. However, I can assure you that people who have been in the same chat that I have been with know that I decided this about a week ago, because the next game I was working on had a male MC, going around being with the fantasy genre creatures, and the switch happened a week ago.

It's all the same though, as I mentioned before, if you dislike the cuckold theme, do not want to support me, and want to avoid me, I can understand that, I also dislike some of the games in the market and avoid them too, its only natural and I respect your decision. I only wanted to let everyone know beforehand so that nobody would be shocked when it finally happened. I wanted to be an open book.
will it be avoidable in game or another trade relations reapeat

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
In this game, there will be zero NTR, I would like to emphasize that as much as possible.

But in the next game, I have not decided how to avoid it, will I even put the avoiding option? That is to be decided later on.

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
This is exactly why I announced it early. Would you rather me make a game that is not like that, "fool" you, and then make one like that? Or would you rather prefer me being honest about it beforehand? If you are going to ignore this game because of the next game, you might as well do it now, so I can help you with that. It would be dishonest of me to keep that as a secret.

• Haha

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
This is exactly why I announced it early. Would you rather me make a game that is not like that, "fool" you, and then make one like that? Or would you rather prefer me being honest about it beforehand? If you are going to ignore this game because of the next game, you might as well do it now, so I can help you with that. It would be dishonest of me to keep that as a secret.
No i ignore devs that make ntr games its that simple, less disappointment. Then i know i can fully trust and support devs i like, no hidden shocks and wasted support (that has happpend to me more than once now, where a dev as changed the enitre game after supporting and promising no this tag and that not just ntr, one of them was after 3 fucking years!).

Reactions: Carnal Studio

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
Hence, why I am being honest. To save you time. If you like to not support me (you aren't anyway) then you can just stop now. Instead of fooling you like those people, I am telling you the truth. You should be glad.
Yeah i get that but just because people might not be supporting you does not mean they do not like this game they might have been waiting for this to develop a bit more before committing to supporting you. Can i ask if you had more support for this game would you still be making a ntr one?

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Doubt it. I mean depends on the "support" we are talking about, but let's be honest, the amount of support that would make me forcefully continue this type of game, nobody would be offering that, why would they? It's a game on its chapter 2, has less than a thousand renders, and less than 10k words, so the amount of support I would require to keep doing a game like this, would not make sense for anyone to offer. Is there a "number"? Sure, if you offer me enough, I would make any game within the law, but why would you?

Instead, I decided to make the game that I wanted to make, plus, the quality changes a lot as well. If you do not make a game within your own desires, you are making something that what you think people will like, whereas if you make a game that you enjoy, you are making what you desire, so I think a new game will be much better than this, and a higher quality as well.

• Haha

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
Doubt it. I mean depends on the "support" we are talking about, but let's be honest, the amount of support that would make me forcefully continue this type of game, nobody would be offering that, why would they? It's a game on its chapter 2, has less than a thousand renders, and less than 10k words, so the amount of support I would require to keep doing a game like this, would not make sense for anyone to offer. Is there a "number"? Sure, if you offer me enough, I would make any game within the law, but why would you?

Instead, I decided to make the game that I wanted to make, plus, the quality changes a lot as well. If you do not make a game within your own desires, you are making something that what you think people will like, whereas if you make a game that you enjoy, you are making what you desire, so I think a new game will be much better than this, and a higher quality as well.
So this is dead then? deffo sounds like a grift , maybe there is something wrong with the games you develop?

Last edited:

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
Nope. As I mentioned before, I will finish this one, which will have zero NTR.

Also a reminder, none of you ever supported it, so I doubt you have the right to call it a "grift" with a straight face :D

Maybe? I don't know if there is anything wrong with them or not, I hope there is not.

And nice talking to you.

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
Nope. As I mentioned before, I will finish this one, which will have zero NTR.

Also a reminder, none of you ever supported it, so I doubt you have the right to call it a "grift" with a straight face :D

Maybe? I don't know if there is anything wrong with them or not, I hope there is not.

And nice talking to you.
A failed grift is still a grift :KEK: , that's why i am kinda glad no one supported this more .

Carnal Studio

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2020
I respect your opinion, if thats how you feel then that's how you feel. I know what I know, and there are over a dozen people in a discord group that live-action saw how my next game turned from a male MC harem game to a cuckold game less than a week ago. I have the proof, so I do not have to worry about what I know, and I have the proof that it wasn't a grift. But that's fine, if I made you feel that way, I am sorry.

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
I respect your opinion, if thats how you feel then that's how you feel. I know what I know, and there are over a dozen people in a discord group that live-action saw how my next game turned from a male MC harem game to a cuckold game less than a week ago. I have the proof, so I do not have to worry about what I know, and I have the proof that it wasn't a grift. But that's fine, if I made you feel that way, I am sorry.
Well all i can say is that harem game "might" have been the one for many of us to support, but that bridge is burnt now.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes